FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Heading to Rumours

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

This is written with my 110% gaurantee but - I am very reliably informed that contact has been made with John Robertson and Duncan Shearer to place them in readiness to take over at ICT. Fro my perspective that would be a shocking decision but well in line with the thinking of the Heathmount Mafia.

What is the telephone number of the News of the World - I have a comprimising picture of Scotty, Caley D and myself in a naked threesome. I reckon readers would be interested in buying the bed - it was a fecking solid big ******* and is on sale on e-bay.

This is written with my 110% gaurantee but - I am very reliably informed that contact has been made with John Robertson and Duncan Shearer to place them in readiness to take over at ICT. Fro my perspective that would be a shocking decision but well in line with the thinking of the Heathmount Mafia.

I doubt very much if Robbo would be back under the current regime

Oh go on IHE - tell us what you know

:rotflmao: Poor old IHE still being gagged by the powers that be, I heard DS & JR were caught in an uncomprimising position so doubt that this partnership will make it with ICT guess they could see if Dundee Utd will have them

He knows nothing. Caleyrule are you being serious???

i was expecting comments like this

but honestly yes i think it will be a good move by ICT

Despite the fact that he didn't do anything at Hearts? He was a puppet in the dugout and a face for the journalists.

the Answer to your Question is Probably, whenever big club or a former club of his comes calling.

It may be Montrose as they are now Managerless but i doubt he will leave anytime soon!!

If this is true about Robbo then all i can say is GOOD because i liked him as manager and felt he should NEVER HAVE LEFT IN FIRST PLACE.

Why would you risk taking the snake back???

He was the manager that got us promoted to the SPL, and overall did very well at the club.

I don't blame him for leaving us, he was offered a job at a club where he was a legend as a player, so it was always gona be hard for him to turn down.

In our past experience about 100% of managers would do the same :rotflmao:

Brewster has got us up to 4th when we where tipped for bottom yet again from day one. He has had his flaws since coming back, like loosing Rankin and signing Zibi but that was then and this is now...and for me we are a team capable off holding our own. Should we still be in that area come January, make a couple of signings to strengthen the team and i see top 6 as more than a possibility.

I defnitely wouldn't take Robbo back. The team where in a terrible state physically when we arrived in the SPL. I remember Bayne and Wilson having hurrendous beer bellys.

Edited by ajsict92