FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Motherwell

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

i was wondering on what team fans of ICT would like or expect to see next week.

This would be mine:

Fraser

Hastings Munro McGuire/Duff Tokely

Vigurs Cowie Duncan Black Imrie

Wood/Barrowman

Subs: Esson, Duff/Djebi-Zadi, Wilson, Rooney and Wood/McAllister

If McGuire is fit i would expect him to start and the same with Barrowman.

i am not to sure if i have got Tokely and Hastings the wrong way round.

Prediction: 2-0 Caley.

Starting 11

Fraser

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Duncan Imrie

Rooney Barrowman

Subs

Esson, Djebi-Zadi, Wilson, Wood, Proctor, Vigurs, McBain.

I would love to see that team strut it's stuff, and would definately like to see vigurs feature at some point. After today's brave performance I'm feeling a tad complacent.

Well nobody got the Cellic game rite which shows the inadequacies and favouritisms of Brewster:

FRASER

PROCTOR DUFF MUNRO McBAIN

COWIE BLACK DUNCAN IMRIE VIGURS - (and stop feckin playing peeple out of their comfort zones - but again I expect to see Imrie on the rite and Cowie on the left - :rotflmao:)

PAUL RITCHIE OR CRAIG BREWSTER - but we seriously have to stop chopping and changing and stick to the one favoured lone striker and get into the habit of a 4-5-1 system - unfortunately I suspect that Wood will be Brewsters choice.

The team will be whatever Brew picks to play, but i am getting a wee bit pi55ed off with the ammount of ar5e ups our defence is having this season, Seems that every week Brew is quoted as saying we need to sort out the errors, yet on saturday Hastings muffs a clearance, Rossco plays with lead boots and they score, The first was a complete lack of communication with Cowie and Rossco standing watching the overlap.

You really need to sort the defence Brew, Do that and get Rooney/Barrowman on against Well' and we could get three points.

Edited by caley100

Well nobody got the Cellic game rite which shows the inadequacies and favouritisms of Brewster:

FRASER

COWIE BLACK DUNCAN IMRIE VIGURS - (and stop feckin playing peeple out of their comfort zones - but again I expect to see Imrie on the rite and Cowie on the left - :rotflmao: )

PAUL RITCHIE OR CRAIG BREWSTER - but we seriously have to stop chopping and changing and stick to the one favoured lone striker and get into the habit of a 4-5-1 system - unfortunately I suspect that Wood will be Brewsters choice.

Freudian slip of the day :thumb04:

**********************Easson*************************

Tokely********Duff***************Munro*********Hastings

**********************Duncan*************************

Cowie******************Black*******************McBain

***********************Imrie**************************

*********************Barrowboy***********************

FRASER

COWIE BLACK DUNCAN IMRIE VIGURS - (and stop feckin playing peeple out of their comfort zones - but again I expect to see Imrie on the rite and Cowie on the left - :lol: )

Freudian slip of the day :rotflmao:

:thumb04: :018: ;) Could have been worse - could have had a **** playing up front.

I think we need to win this game on Saturday - and agree we should play Rooney and Barrowman up front - and play the ball to there feet. They were brougth in to play together and I cant remember the last time that happened. In order for them to gel you have to give them games together and stop changing the line up week in and out. Or if Brewster really wants to have a go put 3 up front.

---------------------------------Fraser------------------------------------------

----Tokely---------Munro-------------------Duff--------------Hastings-------

---------------------Black------------------McBain-----------------------------

----Cowie----------Wood-----------------Barrowman/Rooney---Imrie-----

Subs: Esson, Zander, Vigurs, Wilson, Djebi-Zadi, Rooney (if AB's fit), Duncan

----------------FRASER----------------

TOKELY------DUFF-----MUNRO------HASTINGS

--------DUNCAN------------MCBAIN------------

-------------------BLACK-------------------------

COWIE-------------------------------------IMRIE

------------------ROONEY-----------------------

Motherwell will have a go and the game should be open.

This should allow Cowie and Imrie to get close to Rooney.

Why don't we play 3-4-3 at home. I'm always banging on about 4 -3- 3 so the above can be a compromise?

Because it is a terrible formation that would see us roundly humped by everyone we played.

------------------------Fraser------------------------

---Tokely-------Duff-------Munro------Hastings----

------------Duncan----Black---McBain---------------

--Imrie---------------------------------------Cowie----

----------------------Wood------------------------------

Either that or take a midfielder out (probably McBain) and play 4-4-2 with Rooney and Wood up front.

Why don't we play 3-4-3 at home. I'm always banging on about 4 -3- 3 so the above can be a compromise?

Because it is a terrible formation that would see us roundly humped by everyone we played.

------------------------Fraser------------------------

---Tokely-------Duff-------Munro------Hastings----

------------Duncan----Black---McBain---------------

--Imrie---------------------------------------Cowie----

----------------------Wood------------------------------

Either that or take a midfielder out (probably McBain) and play 4-4-2 with Rooney and Wood up front.

Got to agree with that, I think this is the team Brew will name but I would prefer the 4-4-2 with Rooney and Wood.

Three defenders should be plenty for a home game.

My theory for us loosing to many bad goals is, that we have too many defenders covering and banging into each other and each are not sure who's covering who.

Many a true word said in jest?

Three defenders should be plenty for a home game.

My theory for us loosing to many bad goals is, that we have too many defenders covering and banging into each other and each are not sure who's covering who.

Many a true word said in jest?

Four defenders is not too many. If you played three at the back with wing backs you would have three central defenders in a smaller area than before, meaning more likelihood of them getting in each others way.