FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How much time left.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

:rotflmao: I was wondering how much longer fans would like Craig Brester to be given to sort this MESS up.

I say sack him asap but that is only my opinion which some fans might not agree with. He has been in game long enough to know that management is a results based business. His results at United were poor to say the least and he paid the price there so why not here!! Is it that Eddie Thompson was passionate about DUFC and couldn't put up any longer and that our board are not as passionate or is it a money problem?

Whatever it is my opinion is GET RID SOON, it worked for DUFC and look at them now.

Try not to criticise to much eh. :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

:rotflmao: I was wondering how much longer fans would like Craig Brester to be given to sort this MESS up.

I say sack him asap but that is only my opinion which some fans might not agree with. He has been in game long enough to know that management is a results based business. His results at United were poor to say the least and he paid the price there so why not here!! Is it that Eddie Thompson was passionate about DUFC and couldn't put up any longer and that our board are not as passionate or is it a money problem?

Whatever it is my opinion is GET RID SOON, it worked for DUFC and look at them now.

I think a lot depends where we are sitting around xmas, if we are sitting bottom I dont think the board will have much choice, however if we are anything better than bottom I dont think the club will get rid of him. The board have never had to sack a manager thus far and I dont think they will change that pattern in the near future

I think a lot depends where we are sitting around xmas, if we are sitting bottom I dont think the board will have much choice, however if we are anything better than bottom I dont think the club will get rid of him. The board have never had to sack a manager thus far and I dont think they will change that pattern in the near future

We brought him in first time as a striker/manager but second time it was an easy & cheap option. Time to correct a mistake made in haste and get someone with nounce

Ah - but enuff to wind you up. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I dont give a **** up yer judas, mercenary mate - I am more concerned about how he has created a battle between Savage and Sutherland that is taking this club down.

I wonder if anybody would wish to publically comment on what has happened to the Niculae transfer monies - or will it all be hidden in the accounts and be forgotten fer ever. ;)

Ah - but enuff to wind you up. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I dont give a **** up yer judas, mercenary mate - I am more concerned about how he has created a battle between Savage and Sutherland that is taking this club down.

I wonder if anybody would wish to publically comment on what has happened to the Niculae transfer monies - or will it all be hidden in the accounts and be forgotten fer ever. ;)

The Marius transfer monies were paid by Dinamo to the club the day after the deal was agreed I fail to see where the mystery is in that

Oh - and how much was that - and where did the club put or pass them on to ? :rotflmao:

Thou doth protest too much ??

It is common knowledge the transfer fee was 500 Euros, and if my memory serves me correctly they said it was to late to go into this years accounts but would show up in next years, to me that was fairly straightforward

Bye bye Brew is my view....unless results begin to turn around.

I really think this club needs some fresh ideas put into it by a NEW manager, not one that has already been here. I saw taking him back as a step backwards by the club, yes he kept us up. But his choices regarding the team have been rather mistifying and his reinforcements brought in were ok but could have been much better.

Mariusgate is over

Unless Marius has decided to wave the money he believes he is due by ICT then I would say that it is far from over. The unanswered questions and ongoing silence only serve suggest that things have gone beyond dick measuring contests in the press and into the hands of the courts/authorities.

Had things been sorted/cleared up then the press would have been on to it and we'd have seen stories of either "ICT forced to honour contract", "Marius left short changed" or something along those lines. If they're going to pick up on the fact he was stopped for a minor speeding offence, you can be sure they aren't going to miss something like this.

I have no "inside" info and I have not been "gagged", the above is just my view/feel for the current situation.

Anyway, back to the topic in hand.........

We have 6 games in November, and if we aren't showing any signs of positive change in that time then I fail to see how the club could merit giving Brewster any more time. It's all fair and well to make excuses on the basis that he has a plan and he needs time to execute it, but the plan has to be sound in the first place and we have to be seeing signs that it is starting to bare fruit and things are moving in the right direction. Right now, I've not seen anything to suggest we are any better off now, or are turning in better, more consistent performances than we did on day 1 of the season, and that's the main reason I think we need to be giving serious consideration to changing the man in charge.

Don't really see what good sacking him at this point would do. The league is tight we can be up in the top half with two wins one week and the bottom the next. The only gap at the moment is the top 2. We need to concentrate for the full 90 mins and take our chances but it's like everybody is saying we are not playing that badly or getting thumped by anybody.

We have a less experienced squad at our diposal this season which Brew should take some responsibility for but on the other hand everybody was complaining when the youth was not getting a chance to shine or develop so there are different ways of looking at it.

Personally I feel an experienced striker is needed to help the likes of Wood, Barrowman and Rooney out at this level. There is no doubting the ability of our team but I don't think sacking the manager at this stage of developing the next generation of players at our club would benefit anybody. I'm confident we won't get relegated and am even hopeful that come February we will be clear of relegation altogether.

Don't really see what good sacking him at this point would do. The league is tight we can be up in the top half with two wins one week and the bottom the next. The only gap at the moment is the top 2. We need to concentrate for the full 90 mins and take our chances but it's like everybody is saying we are not playing that badly or getting thumped by anybody.

We have a less experienced squad at our diposal this season which Brew should take some responsibility for but on the other hand everybody was complaining when the youth was not getting a chance to shine or develop so there are different ways of looking at it.

Personally I feel an experienced striker is needed to help the likes of Wood, Barrowman and Rooney out at this level. There is no doubting the ability of our team but I don't think sacking the manager at this stage of developing the next generation of players at our club would benefit anybody. I'm confident we won't get relegated and am even hopeful that come February we will be clear of relegation altogether.

Assuming the teams directly around us all lose on both weeks?... :rotflmao: