FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Things You Wish You Never Said

RiG

When the season started I recall myself saying to Mr Biro..."I think we will surprise a lot of folk this season". I meant it in a good way, but was really trying to cover up my shock at Brewster leaving us with no recognised strikers. This was his first and most fatal mistake.

Thread on where Tokely should be played....

Quote Johnboy

With his height and aerial ability the big man's a natural centre-half. I'd love to see him getting a run in that slot with Pavels playing a kind of sweeper role...

:D doh

I definitely said I was feeling confident about us getting a result against Falkirk as we had nothing to fear.

<<get out clause, only if we play with eleven men>>

Posted on: Mar 7 2009, 04:59 PM

Ah well. It's the league that matters, of course.

Just had a horrible thought.

Falkirk put us out of the CIS cup.

Falkirk put us out of the Scottish cup.

Falkirk to relegate us?

Not feeling very optimistic at the moment.

Posted on: Apr 21 2009, 01:05 PM

Unfortunately our team has shown this season that when the pressure is on in the crucial games, they bottle it and put in a terrible performance. If we go into that last game needing a result, we will get relegated.

It hurts being a visionary. :D

And a beauty from Kingsmills.

Posted on: Apr 21 2009, 10:53 AM

Now that the post split fixtures have been announced and that our final game of the season is at home to Falkirk, there's a slightly perverse part of me hoping the relegation issue is still alive by then.

Can you imagine the excitement and tension of the occasion if the drop to the first division was riding on 90 minutes of football at the TCS ? There would be a full house and huge media attention. The importance of the fixture would eclipse both our Scottish Cup semi finals and the promotion clincher against St Johnstone. I think it would be the greatest and most important match ever to be staged in the Highlands.

Quote a supporter in the Innes on saturday at approx 11.25 am

' I was'nt going to come today, i have'nt seem ICT win since dec 07' '

:D

Hope your journey home was not too silent Yngwie!

------------------------------------------ ESSON ----------------------------------------------

---- PROCTOR ----------- TOKELY ---------------- MUNRO --------------- DJEBI-ZADI ----

----------------------------------------- MCGUIRE ---------------------------------------------

------------------ KERR ---------------- BLACK ---------------- IMRIE -----------------------

----------------------------------------- MORAIS -----------------------------------------------

MCGUIRE CAN BE REPLACED WITH MCBAIN REGARDING INJURY STATUS*

:D

Stumbled across another one from Kingsmills.

Posted on: May 2 2009, 06:06 PM

We can maybe take some comfort from the fact that no club has ever been relegated from the 12 team SPL with as many points as we now have in the bag. Let's hope ICT don't make history this season!

And just to show I'm not picking on him, he was spot on with this one.

Posted on: Apr 4 2009, 09:29 PM

In my opinion 2 more wins will see us safe.

(From that point on we got just one win).

I can understand feeling running high over brewster being taken back but I don't think a boycott is the answer. This would affect the TEAM on the park who definitely need our full supprt at this time.

I can't say i'm too chuffed about brewster returning but nothing we do will change that now. However I will say this, brewster will be under much much more pressure this time around at ICT than previous. There is now an expectation for results to improve. If they do not, then how long will the fans remain patient? If he has a run of results like those he returned at dundee utd, god forbid, could he be the first ICT boss for the sack??? ........:lol:

:lol:

I never regret anything that I say - It almost always turns out to be correct and/or proved rite.

Maybe regretting something you did? showing Freda and her sister yer bare ar5e in the Innes drove them to drink, yesterday was a write-off.

I regret anytime i've ever said anything positive about, or cheered Dougie 'have you ever seen a person whos ego is more out of sync with their ability' Imrie. I hear Herats want you. Keep injury free and 'win' yourself a move there. Thanks.

Before the game on Saturday, I said that I could take being relegated (but only just), but not if it was thanks to another debatable decision from a referee against Falkirk AGAIN! :(

In the Innes before the match I was saying to the Paulibees "So long as our players aren't too fired up and someone gets sent off, we should be fine". :019:

:lol: :lol: I knew we should have slipped that bottle in yer back pocket! :P :P

Mrs PB

• 4 weeks later...