FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Just a little thank you...

Pele_Is_God

Not a big deal but thought I'd post it anyway. Sent away for some merchandise from the shop, and inside my package this morning was a free programme from last home game of the season. As I say not a biggie, but very appreciated. So a big thumbs up to the shop! :lol:

I asked for the ICT V Killie Scottish cup programme via the club shop bebo.... 2 days later i got it ... i payed nothing

Thanks aswell

iv had 2 free signed pictures, ian blacks signed shorts, going ballistic book, 2 free programmes, a keyring and a birthday card.

Thot it was just programmes we were talking about

I've got all the (Home) programmes from our first SPL season. Also have a signed on from the lads for a Buchan Cup game v Peterhead about 2 seasons ago.

show off :lol:

Prize possesions: I have the first ever ICT programme, 3-1 win against celtic programme & our first ever season book :lol:

I've got all the (Home) programmes from our first SPL season. Also have a signed on from the lads for a Buchan Cup game v Peterhead about 2 seasons ago.

Prize possesions: I have the first ever ICT programme, 3-1 win against celtic programme & our first ever season book :P

With that programme, is it the same one that was sold on the Saturday before, cause I've got that one, but not one from the midweek game. Was it the same programme on sale both times?

Prize possesions: I have the first ever ICT programme, 3-1 win against celtic programme & our first ever season book :P

With that programme, is it the same one that was sold on the Saturday before, cause I've got that one, but not one from the midweek game. Was it the same programme on sale both times?

Pretty sure they are different or parts of them are at least. Think I can remember articles in it about the sat game being postponed.

I never got the sat one as I wasn't able to go to the game that day but made the midweek one! Thanks to their dodgy roof!

Prize possesions: I have the first ever ICT programme, 3-1 win against celtic programme & our first ever season book :021:

Dunno, good question though.... It's in Inverness so I'll have to check next time I'm up the road

The programmes were different (or at least the date on the cover was), I have the one from the Tuesday.

I've got one I can sell you, very rare so also very collectible. ?500 and it's yours.

Or alternatively you can pick them up on ebay for a few quid...

Mine from the Saturday has a big picture of Johnathon Gould on the front. Don't know if that's the same on both.

Just looked mine out and yes the tuesday one does have gould on the front, but does have an article about the roof

I think there's a bit of a difference. I bought the Tues version at the Celtic shop one day I was passing. She asked which one I wanted and I didn't want to give the tims the money for both so I took the Tues one.

p.s. A season book for 94-5 and a full set of programmes, home, away, friendlies. :D

I think I've also got a full set from promotion season 98-99, home/away.

Missing a few aways from promotion season 96-7, think I've got all the homes.

Haven't bought programmes for years though, but I try to get them for the Sc. Cup. One or two recent ones missing there.