FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Had credit is it time for blame?

Sorted

Judgement Day  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Given that many on this forum and our beloved Trust received huge praise for the courageous manner in which they finally forced the "muppets", "plebs", "idiots" etc to act and remove our previous manager, should they now shoulder the blame and responsibility for the dross that I am now having to endure?

• Yes, they got want they wanted and get what they deserve.
    • No, they should have been allowed to pick the new manager as well as getting rid of the old.

I suggested when Brewster was sacked that Robbo should have been appointed on a "caretaker" basis until the end of last season, when a sensible selection proccess could have taken place.

I believe he (Robbo) would have kept us in the SPL... and would by now have been offered a decent contract by the club.

The last few games of last season - especially Falkirk - convinced me that Butcher was a big mistake, and wasn't TM4TJ.

The supporters Trust is made up of supporters of this club. At the time when we were struggling under Brewster the chairman of the trust voiced the opinion of a large number of the supporters of the club.

Blatant abuse of the Trust is blatant abuse of the supporters of this club.

For that reason this thread is closed.

I think Mr sorted got out the wrong side of bed this morning.

The club did nothing while the team sunk and it was left to the fans to remind them that we were going under. They took too long to do anything about it and the damage was already done. Butcher needs a fair crack of the whip, just like his predecessor. If he is not up to the job then like his predecessor he will be relieved of his duties, lets hope that if it comes down to that, then the board have the balls to act with a bit more urgency than they did the last time.