Who is to blame?

TopSix

Grass is a Director of a local Double Glazing business and also was a semi-professional footballer plying his trade in the Highland League and was a regular feature in Caledonian Thistle's 3rd division days hoofing the ball into the Inverness Firth.

Some talent to have done that from Telford Street! :(

Enlighten me RIG, are you implying that Grassa never played at TCS in the third division? If you are then I can assure you you are wrong.

It kinda worries me, when you go to the Director's page on the ICT website, and every one of them are advertising their businesses and not telling us of their footballing CVs.

Makes the cynical wonder if ICT is just a vehicle for getting their businesses in the public eye furth of the local community.

And while our website advertises their businesses, this what what we get in return. Example from MacArthur & Co.'s profile of board member Ian MacDonald:

Ian is an Invernessian and his interests outwith work include rugby, football, hill walking and curling. Until recently he was a Director and is now Company Secretary of Inverness Thistle & Caledonian FC Ltd, the local Scottish Premier League football team.

That's what we are to these people. Inverness Thistle & Caledonian FC Ltd. Get them to feck.

Edited by Caley Stan

It kinda worries me, when you go to the Director's page on the ICT website, and every one of them are advertising their businesses and not telling us of their footballing CVs.

Makes the cynical wonder if ICT is just a vehicle for getting their businesses in the public eye furth of the local community.

And while our website advertises their businesses, this what what we get in return. Example from MacArthur & Co.'s profile of board member Ian MacDonald:

Ian is an Invernessian and his interests outwith work include rugby, football, hill walking and curling. Until recently he was a Director and is now Company Secretary of Inverness Thistle & Caledonian FC Ltd, the local Scottish Premier League football team.

That's what we are to these people. Inverness Thistle & Caledonian FC Ltd. Get them to feck.

Actually I think you will find that is the registered name of the company who run the team called "inverness Caledonian Thistle"

Edited by birdog

Enlighten me RIG, are you implying that Grassa never played at TCS in the third division? If you are then I can assure you you are wrong.

You really are the most humourless person on this forum aren't you?

Does no one on this forum have a laugh about anything anymore?

Sorry RIG, I can't find much to laugh at at the moment. I think I've been whooshed?

You've not been whooshed. I was just playing on your comment about Bennet thumping the ball into the Firth when he played. Whilst this was quite feasible at the new ground I thought it was funny thinking about him doing it from Telford Street :(

There have been instances when people have tried having a laugh but when members who do not share the same humour do not agree it turns into a flame fest or if the members who do not agree are mods or admin then it can get a whole lot worse. Very few people have the skills required, myself very much included in that, to convey true sentiments using the written word and all too often this results in misinterpretation, that's why emoticons (smileys) were invented.

I know I am taking a risk posting this as it will no doubt be seen as a dig or setting up as an argument with the mods but I assure you it is the polar opposite, I am trying to explain that most of the time there is actually no need to argue.

There have been instances when people have tried having a laugh but when members who do not share the same humour do not agree it turns into a flame fest or if the members who do not agree are mods or admin then it can get a whole lot worse. Very few people have the skills required, myself very much included in that, to convey true sentiments using the written word and all too often this results in misinterpretation, that's why emoticons (smileys) were invented.

I know I am taking a risk posting this as it will no doubt be seen as a dig or setting up as an argument with the mods but I assure you it is the polar opposite, I am trying to explain that most of the time there is actually no need to argue.

I completely agree with all of that... you should start your own website :(