Hooligans

NERD

As my previous thread on this subject appears to have been removed, I assume it touched a raw nerve with some people.

Censorship, on the basis that you don't like the subject, goes against what these forums are supposed to be about.

Very disappointing! but I'll get over it, about the same time you shower get over being himped by the better team, again!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I've now left the building so feel free to be abusive and you have my permission to close this thread.

Edited by NERD

Ah Mr Nerd

Your previous topic was hidden due to some abusive posts on the thread. Any 'censorship' was not aimed at you or the topic, but as a number of tetchy people had posted abusive content then one of the mods has hidden the whole thread.

The subject is very pertinent, in fact it is so popular just now that Mr Jailender has mentioned it on your own forum. But wait a minute, it would appear that you need to get your own house in order first, so thanks to Jailender for pointing it out. I agree it is not clever to throw items on the pitch, whether in jest or not, the authorities will take a very dim view of it and the end result will be a fine and stadium ban for anyone involved. We will also get over it and we still have six points to claim from your team before the season ends.

Haste ye back.

Here is the comment in bold from over the bridge

"It's not time to get all high and mighty as some of our fans in the Jailend were throwing stuff at Esson in the second hal... Something that should be stamped out, The last thing we need is for a fine or something...

Not wanting to sour the day, but those involved need to stop it" !

In fact Nerdy boy, here is what you said on the original opening post...........

These "fans" should not be tolerated and, as there will be others who know who they are, they should be reported to the club or the police.

This behaviour reflects badly on the club and life bans should be given to those involved.

Anybody going to do the right thing?

Now, interestingly, over the bridge poster diego replied with this little gem, implying that County need to indeed do the right thing

great day, im still buzzing, im rather tired after blowing on my hooter all afternoon kids throwing stuff at esson was bang out, was giving them a piece of my mind during the game and after it, most shameful thing is most of them play for county at youth level

People in glass houses and all that. It is however, not clever by any set of fans to partake in this antic, but it sort of blows your tirade directed at only ICT fans clean out of the water.

hooligans indeed

I support all that Mannie say's above and would go further in saying that if I'm in your stand and I see you choose to throw something on the pitch I will report you. Such antics are not welcome in football.

And to those who did carry out such acts, from both sides, is there CCTV at Viccy? Cos if there is then Northern's finest are probably making a fortune in overtime pouring over the tapes. Listen out for the knock on your door. Such things are not manly, nor sensible, and should be punished.

:angry: Replied on t'other topic, but most comments were just tongue in cheek.

Okay there probably was a couple of yoofs chucking stuff, from both ends, never saw at the time until it was being removed from the pitch. Hooligans - no. Idiots - aye.

I support all that Mannie say's above and would go further in saying that if I'm in your stand and I see you choose to throw something on the pitch I will report you. Such antics are not welcome in football.

And rightly so.

And to those who did carry out such acts, from both sides, is there CCTV at Viccy? Cos if there is then Northern's finest are probably making a fortune in overtime pouring over the tapes. Listen out for the knock on your door. Such things are not manly, nor sensible, and should be punished.

There was the Mobile CCTV Unit pointing over behind the goals in our end for the whole game, so hopefully the incidents been caught, and those responsible punished accordingly.

CCTV unit was the mobile unit from Inverness, Viccy (dump) park has never been or ever will be SPL standard and thus is not required to have cctv installed inside the ground.

Oh, while we are slagging county, what about the shyte tannoy system ! that was pathetic.

Edited by caley100

CCTV unit was the mobile unit from Inverness, Viccy (dump) park has never been or ever will be SPL standard and thus is not required to have cctv installed inside the ground.

Oh, while we are slagging county, what about the shyte tannoy system ! that was pathetic.

Dunno about outside but in the stand you could hear the tannoy everywhere even in the ladies loo!