FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely's broken hand blow

WYNESS101

Yes I heard it on the BBC news for the Highland's and Island's at 5 too. They were saying the earlyest he could be back was for the derby on January second so his 500th game would be the Motherwell game in the cup at best.

Fancy Proctor for RB and Cox to replace him in midfield.

Sorry to think this but I think a lot of teams who we have come up against have exploited RT. It was so evident in out game against Raith.

In a way it takes the pressure off him and I am confident TB will find a formation which is strong without Tokely.

Has Stratford played at right back for us in a competitive game yet? He's supposed to be able to play there as far as I remember. Maybe he'd be more effective there than in midfield. Suspect Butcher will go with Proctor, though, and bring Cox back into central midfield alongside Duncan.

I'd rather we all clubbed together and paid for a protective shield to put over his hand. If the Aberdire player can have one for his broken face then surely they'd make something for Rossco's hand.

How about a Pringles tube? Is there ?1.79 spare in the club's medical budget?

This has been a really bad season for Rossco, between injuries and suspensions the lad has not had a chance to hit top form or fitness levels.

I fear for our already fragile defence, having witnessed the last two capitulations on the road. Maybe it's time to give some of the youngsters a chance to shine.

Maybe it's time to give some of the youngsters a chance to shine.

A chance for Shinnie to shine?

:rolleyes:

Its worth I try, even if its not for a full game but for a half. We n eed to exploit chances like this to give the young lads some experiance.

This has been a really bad season for Rossco, between injuries and suspensions the lad has not had a chance to hit top form or fitness levels.

I fear for our already fragile defence, having witnessed the last two capitulations on the road. Maybe it's time to give some of the youngsters a chance to shine.

Can't agree with you more, Rossco's had horrible luck since that Falkirk game.. hopefully the big man can find form again but at the moment he's made us look very weak. He was terrible against Partick... worst player on the park IMO... I think Bully would do a great job for us at RB but it's finding someone that can do a job in the centre

I think Shinnie is a left sided full back... Scott-Woodhouse might be worth a shot though

I'd be happy to see Proctor drop back into RB and put Cox back into the side to see if he can get his form back. Straford played at RB against Montrose and he was awful there.

Can't agree with you more, Rossco's had horrible luck since that Falkirk game.. hopefully the big man can find form again but at the moment he's made us look very weak. He was terrible against Partick... worst player on the park IMO... I think Bully would do a great job for us at RB but it's finding someone that can do a job in the centre

I think Shinnie is a left sided full back... Scott-Woodhouse might be worth a shot though

Scoot-Woodhouse left in the summer, I seem to recall he was away to Uni to become a PE tecaher

Scoot-Woodhouse left in the summer, I seem to recall he was away to Uni to become a PE tecaher

Yeh i thought Struan had left in the summer, anyway hes a LB not a RB same with Shinnie unless he is very adaptable

:(

Yeh i thought Struan had left in the summer, anyway hes a LB not a RB same with Shinnie unless he is very adaptable

Didn't realise he'd left :rolleyes:

He played as right back against Rangers in the Youth cup semi final... thought he was the best player we had on the park

B)

Didn't realise he'd left B)

He played as right back against Rangers in the Youth cup semi final... thought he was the best player we had on the park

hmmm, at school im sure he played with his left foot and ICT signed him as a LB. could be that he could play at both FB positions but im not too sure on that

Has Stratford played at right back for us in a competitive game yet? He's supposed to be able to play there as far as I remember. Maybe he'd be more effective there than in midfield. Suspect Butcher will go with Proctor, though, and bring Cox back into central midfield alongside Duncan.

Didn't Stratford start as right back in one of the early Cup games? Can't say he impressed too much. I would say get Proctor in there, Hayes on the right and Foran will play on the left. Maybe we might see Eagle back in the mix as well?

B)

He's a left back is he not? Admittedly I have only seen him once and he played left back in that game.