FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shirt Printing?

caleykid1994

You could always try online. Im sure subside sports used to do something like that. Though you may have had to send in badge and sponser and these would be incorperated into a plain strip and they could also be numbered up.

Failing that, the main sports shops like Sports Division(JJB)/ Soccer Sport used to do that (plain numbers) down in Edinburgh. I cant even remember if there is one of these in Inverness, never mind if the companies still accomodate the service.

You could always try online. Im sure subside sports used to do something like that. Though you may have had to send in badge and sponser and these would be incorperated into a plain strip and they could also be numbered up.

Failing that, the main sports shops like Sports Division(JJB)/ Soccer Sport used to do that (plain numbers) down in Edinburgh. I cant even remember if there is one of these in Inverness, never mind if the companies still accomodate the service.

yeh the last time i went to get shirt printing at JJB was about 7 years ago. Dunno if the new DW one at the Retail park does it.