FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark Brown

Scotty

According to Hibs Mad, former ICT keeper, Mark Brown is negotiating a release from his contract at Celtic and will be in talks with Hibs in the next few days ......

good luck to him !

Hey, about time he tried to get a game of football, he's a decent chap and will always be a legend with ICT ever since he took a bung to let in 3 goals during a certain match.

Being playing at Kilmarnock on loan for most of this season.

didn't they just sign smith? and stack is quite good, would he not just be 3rd/4th choice. Don't see it happening myself

He'll be looking to emulate his performances with us and earn himself the no.1 jersey and if he's half as good as he was with us he'll get it.

Smith isn't as good as Brown, Stack is constantly injured and Ma-Kalamby is just rubbish and Hughes is trying to offload him. Markie will establish himself as number 1 i think.

Edited by ajsict92

Hey, about time he tried to get a game of football, he's a decent chap and will always be a legend with ICT ever since he took a bung to let in 3 goals during a certain match.

Being playing at Kilmarnock on loan for most of this season.

Thats what i meant... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...