FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Playa Blanca

Canada Bob

Anyone fancy a free week in a villa in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote ?

I rented Villa Roma for a full 6 months, right through until the end of April, but I'll be leaving here on the 22nd/23rd of April, so the place is up for grabs if you fancy a week here.

The villa is as listed below, in Faro Park about 3.5 miles from the centre of Playa Blanca, but it's a nice easy walk into town along the paved promenade, or easier still on the bus that runs every 30 minutes.

Playa Blanca is better suited to mature couples, rather than folks with wee uns as there's not a lot to entertain them, but all in all it's a nice place, the villa has two bedrooms so it could accomodate a family of 4 or two couples.Villa Roma, Playa Blanca.

Far as I know there's direct flights from Glasgow, Manchester and Gatwick, somewhere in Ireland too I think...

Drop me a line for further details...

Canada Bob.

Hello Latviaman...

well the villa I'm in the now {as mentioned above} Villa Roma is paid up until Friday the 30th April, but I'll be leaving on the 22nd of April {heading for Blackpool for 10 days afore heading back to Canada}.

Although I said the place is available for a week, you could come for a fortnight if you can put up with me for a few days. I have the option of moving into Casa Marcus, a 4 bedroomed Casa {Casa's are quite a bit bigger than Villa's.

Casa Marcus can sleep 9 folks, not sure if you'd be coming with just the Mr's or with any wee uns, let me know on that. Both places are top notch, close enough to Playa Blanca to walk, if yer up for a 3.5 mile walk along the prom {a real nice walk}, or there's the bus every arf hour into town, or a taxi will take you there or back for around 5 Euro.

Faro Park is a nice "Residentio" mostly folks living here full time, mostly Brit ex-pats, so near everyone round here speaks Englsh, and there's a choice of 3-4 really good English style bar/restaurants and a great little coffee & cake shop, I can't fault the place.

Not sure where you're located but there's direct flights from a good number of places in the UK.

It's 26C here the now, if I was you I'd take the option to come for a fortnight, let me know what you think, Casa Marcus, Faro Park, Lanzarote. let me know soon as you can as I'd need to let the owner of Casa Marcus know before the end of this week...

Canada Bob.

Hello Michael...

Got yer PM, Latviaman was the early bird but if he don't want the two weeks then it's yours.

I guess the dates would be to fly in on or later than the 16th April and leave on the 30th or slightly earlier.

As mentioned in the PM there's no charges at all, it's free, you just pay yer way to get here, mind you I'd take a pint off you though, if forced to :P

Canada Bob.

PS... Latviaman, let me know soon as you can, mind you, Casa Marcus does have 4 bedrooms, so if you guys don't mind the crush you could all come, they don't run short of ale or good weather here...

Hello Northern Jaggie...

Looks like Latviaman can't make it, so it's down to me being able to get Casa Marcus seeing as there's 4 of you guys, too many for Villa Roma, let me know if you're up for it and I'll do my best to get the bigger place...

Canada Bob.