FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Crowds.

collectiveaction

It's not possible to just increase the size of the Family Section for OF games,

Oh yes it is! It's just not convenient.

Anyway, that's beside the point - I was only mentioning that as a possible answer to the initial question. In my case it certainly amounted to 2 less people going.

Had I booked earlier, I could have got in to the family section. However I didn't know until the last minute whether I'd be able to go.

And yes, I agree about season tickets - a lot of money to be potentially saved there, but then there's the danger of straying off-topic.

btw, are we related? :tongueincheek:

The reason we have poor support at home games is the influence of the big two! Sadly enough for us there is quiet a few Glory Hunting youngsters and even older people in the city and we just can't convince them to come and support ICT as we can't guarantee glory come end of the season..however if I were a fan of any side of the Old Firm I would be pretty embarrassed the now!

Edited by MissICT
  • Agree 1

The reason we have poor support at home games is the influence of the big two! Sadly enough for us there is quiet a few Glory Hunting youngsters and even older people in the city and we just can't convince them to come and support ICT as we can't guarantee glory come end of the season..however if I were a fan of any side of the Old Firm I would be pretty embarrassed the now!

Quite a few would even be an under exaggeration! All over Scotland, they'll say it's too expensive to go to watch their team's games when they have a local club right on their doorstep.

Quite a few would even be an under exaggeration! All over Scotland, they'll say it's too expensive to go to watch their team's games when they have a local club right on their doorstep.

it's disheartening! but with the current financial times it's even more expensive for people.

When 3rd V 5th in Scotlands top league attract 3323 to a game I'd say ICT ain't doing so bad, but Scottish Football is dying on it's erse.

Highlanddee whats your view on 3 spl teams joining the dees in div 1, you never know you might have the dundee derby back but in spl 2.

Not quite sure what yer asking 12th man,if we were joined in the second tier of football (regardless of what title you give it) by 3 relegated teams they wouldn't be PREMIER league teams would they? I do think the nonsense of having 3 administrative bodies needs resolving before the game can move forward,far too much self interest and comitees run by folk with vested interests making the calls.smaller leagues IMO are certainly not the way ahead whatever spin is put on it. Under current proposals and if the SFL get their way to see us relegated this season,we would not be eligible for SPL1 or 2 the following season even if we won Div 2,and would end in the proposed regional leagues, hopefully our current run of form continues and we can rise above the 25 point deduction which will certainly be ratified following Fridays appeal.