FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cox Injured

caley100

Just heard that Lee Cox is out for saturday, possibly out for a couple of weeks, so looks like Russeldinho will slot in beside Duff, if anything the team lines will look better, nothing worse than having Duff Cox in yer team eh?

But in reality i'm glad Russell will be back in the team, he seems to read the game better than Cox and has far more experience.

• Agree 6

Just heard that Lee Cox is out for saturday, possibly out for a couple of weeks, so looks like Russeldinho will slot in beside Duff, if anything the team lines will look better, nothing worse than having Duff Cox in yer team eh?

But in reality i'm glad Russell will be back in the team, he seems to read the game better than Cox and has far more experience.

:laugh:

nothing worse than having Duff Cox in yer team eh?

Yes there is. Latest transfer rumour is that we are swapping Duff for Bent. :ohmy:

That would have been quite funny a couple of years ago :tongueincheek: (allegedly)

Caley 100.

I don't know to what you are referring,I am sure.? Sniff.

But coxaleekie soup is in vogue in Canada now. And I think you might make a good cox-swain of the punt that a few few punters on here row around this site.

But, anyway,the Scarlet One will simply cox a snoot at any such mysterious remarks in the future. :shrug: