FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gambler Jock's Scotch Cup 5th Round Draw.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Seeing as we are still in cup i may as well let you ken that 5th Round Draw takes place on Monday @ 1430 and will be shown on SSN.

Teams in hat: Dundee United

Hibernian

Dundee/Kilmarnock

Falkirk

Aberdeen

Hearts

Inverness/Dunfermline

Ayr United

Motherwell

Queen of the South

Morton

Ross County

St Johnstone

St Mirren/Hamilton Accies

Arbroath/Rangers

Peterhead/Celtic

Anyone out of that lot take your fancy? I want either QOS or Ayr either at Home or Away.

Edited by Mahonio

Arbroath away, haven't been there for a while.

I wouldn't mind playing Peterhead once they get past Celtic.

Either of these, please. Arbroath away is one of the great football experiences, and I've still never made it to Peterhead, so that would be one more chalked off. If both ugly sisters get through, then QotS at Palmerston - another of the great away days.

Going to be pedantic. It's the Scottish Cup not Scots.

Do me a favour Mahonio and change the title of the thread? :clapping:

As for the draw.........don't give a hoot. Happy to still be in the cup and will be even happier if we are after the replay at EEP.

There would have been a time not long ago when plenty of folk would hoping for a draw against County. Looks as though nobody quite fancies that at the moment.

never want to play a team on a winning run, come quater finals when their 3rd in the league then fine

An even bigger incentive to beat the Pars. Forcing Celtic to go 'all the way up there'. They already have to do it twice a season and it's just not fair on them. Why should they have to travel all the way up there when they've just had to go to Peterhead? :fingers:

Edited by CapitalCaley
  • Agree 2