FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Parkhead Roll call

PaderbornCaley

Who's heading for this one then? Can't imagine there will be a big away support i'm afraid. Heading with a few others to the London Road Tavern before the game then hopefully the team can justify my £26 ticket!

Hopefully Butcher gets the lads mentally prepared for this one. They owe everyone a performance after Saturday.

Can we get our first ever league win at Parkhead? I believe!

£26 to be treated like a child....no thanks.

Actually Gringo, they have improved their stewarding since we came back to the SPL. We've played there 3 times since promotion.

6-0 loss in League cup - they let us stand the whole game and not a peep from them.

2-2 draw in league. Made everyone sit down in first half but then left us to it in the second half.

2-0 earlier in season. Didn't ask anyone to sit down and again treated well. As a matter of fact, there were a couple of bigoted comments shouted from some ICT 'fans' that the police / stewards heard. One police officer had a quiet word and warned that arrests will be made if repeated. Actually, IMO he should have arrested in the first place and the police showed great leniancy.

So, they are by for not the worst stewards in the league so don't let that put you off! I've probably tempted fate now and we'll be told to sit this Saturday!

Actually Gringo, they have improved their stewarding since we came back to the SPL. We've played there 3 times since promotion.

6-0 loss in League cup - they let us stand the whole game and not a peep from them.

2-2 draw in league. Made everyone sit down in first half but then left us to it in the second half.

2-0 earlier in season. Didn't ask anyone to sit down and again treated well. As a matter of fact, there were a couple of bigoted comments shouted from some ICT 'fans' that the police / stewards heard. One police officer had a quiet word and warned that arrests will be made if repeated. Actually, IMO he should have arrested in the first place and the police showed great leniancy.

So, they are by for not the worst stewards in the league so don't let that put you off! I've probably tempted fate now and we'll be told to sit this Saturday!

2-2? are you kidding? at least 5 people were chucked out, including me, for 'making other people stand up'

The place is a joke

2-2? are you kidding? at least 5 people were chucked out, including me, for 'making other people stand up'

The place is a joke

As I said, they made people sit down in first half but were fine in second half. 3 games, 270 minutes of football, 45 that they were bad. Compare to teams like St J stewards and Aberdeen, then that's not a bad stewarding ratio.

The place is a joke

As I said, they made people sit down in first half but were fine in second half. 3 games, 270 minutes of football, 45 that they were bad. Compare to teams like St J stewards and Aberdeen, then that's not a bad stewarding ratio.

Game to fans chucked out ratio

Then Aberdeen wins hands down must of chucked 10-20 people out last season +1 given his own section because he was under 16 at the time (who could that have been?) win for me I got to sit down and watch the game in peace what an enthrawling experience that was

St mirren are up there aswell

Edited by lukemackay

The place is a joke

Game to fans chucked out ratio

Then Aberdeen wins hands down must of chucked 10-20 people out last season +1 given his own section because he was under 16 at the time (who could that have been?) win for me I got to sit down and watch bathe game in peace what an enthrawling experience that was

St mirren are up there aswell

Such fond memories.

Got a ticket sorted at the 11th hour so I'll be there. Not expecting anything from the game, but Celtic Park doesn't bother me much apart from the crappy view. Capital Caley's right - the stewarding has been much better recently. Possibly something to do with all this 'greeen brigade stuff' - they've obviously failed to get them to sit down, so maybe they're being a little more lenient with visiting supporters.