FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Hibs match is worth 80K to ICT. That is what we would lose out on if we were beaten by a three goal margin and drop down to 11th in the table. I wonder if that will have any effect on the game plan.

I can see Hibs now that they are safe looking to put a team out with one eye on the cup final so some of the bigger players may start on the bench.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Contracts-and-cash-up-for-grabs-against-Hibs.htm

I expect to see Terry field as strong a team as possible to make sure 10th place is retained.

Fenlon on the other hand will probably field a weakened team to protect his players for their cup final. The potential of winning the cup and the money it would bring would outweigh the 80k on offer for a higher league position

To EVER contemplate the possibility of a clear three goal defeat at home is pure negativity - even the Old Filth !! If I was Fenlon I would be resting as many as possible as their money spinner is clearly the cup.

The only thing that I will miss by not attending will be the opportunity to pay homage to the Highland Marchers.