FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replacement Keeper?

Rival

Not entirely sure of his contract situation but i'd quite like us to go for Scott Fox from Partick, very good shot stopper and is still a young keeper who could quite easily step up when Esson steps aside

• Agree 1

Guest Mahonio

Thats actually a good shout BA, also, what about David McGurn from Raith, anyone ken anything about him, would he be worth looking at?

Turns down £10,000 a week?!  Yeah, good luck mate.  I'm sure there are loads of opportunities for a 35 year old that was only ever a first teamer in Division 3 but a reserve in the SPL.  Mad decision!  We could never afford him on that basis.

Scott Fox is a good shout, saw him play for Queen of the South against County a while back and he was excellent, think we would struggle to acquire him if Partick get promoted though, be more likely to stay with them.

I remember watching him at Queens towards the tail end of the promotion winning season and he was outstanding for them against us in Dumfries. Heard a lot of positive things from him at Partick as well.

Guest Mahonio

Would it be worth looking at Ireland for a new goalkeeper?

Saints good Alan Mannus and Hibs got Eoin Doyle from Ireland, anyone know of anyone from there that would be worth eyeing up?

Gary Rogers, 31 an Irish keeper playing for Sligo. He helped them win the league of ireland last year keeping 9 clean sheets. They are currently top of the 2013 league unbeaten. Whilst at st patricks he kept clean sheets in europe vs Valletta, Shakhter Karagandy, Krylia Sometov and IV (Malta, Kazakhstan Russia and Iceland). He has also scored 13 goals:O this season he has conceded twogoals out of 6 games. Surprises me he hasnt been snapped up before

Edited by Rival

Guest Mahonio

what about Lee Robinson of Queen of the South, from what i saw of this afternoons Challenge Cup Final, he had a solid game, even making a magnificent penalty save?