FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

STIRLING V ICT - matchday thread

Scotty

From what i understand it, both sides agree on the ticket price. Then the gate receipts are distributed 50/50 after expenses (security etc). Thats why teams like Dumbarton look forward to a pay day when they played at Parkhead..

... By the way, only about 16-18000 in Parkhead, which included 2,000 Dumbarton fans!! Shocking. Especially from the 'so called best fans in the world'  :015: :023:

Every time i've been to parkhead to see ICT, the Celtic fans have been quieter than our home fans! They leave about 20mins before the end. Several get chucked out for making gestures to the away end. Best fans, my arse.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's mentioned Bayne hitting the post. Is that off or on target?

But despite IHE's old mate the headless chicken moaning on the Binos forum about the lack of shots, ICT spent a lot of the game trying to walk it into the net, to copy what Dargo did with the first goal :001: :001: :001: They spent the second half in search of the perfect one-two......

I think Ayr charged us £10 last year, can't remember P*rt*ck though as my memory banks have obliterated all that, had to look up a book to check that we actually played the feckers. Anyway as somebody said, the clubs arrange it between them and I don't grudge £15 at Cup time.

I think drawing Stirling paid off for us as they tried to play football against us, and it was a good pitch, as CC said in his interview. Those P*rt*ck feckers last year were more streetwise and **** Campbell just tried to stop us playing, that's usually how you beat a team from a higher league (mind you Morton did it the right way yesterday). If Albion do go up they might be a bit lightweight for div 1 and Moore might have to dig in a bit or take a few hidings.

Revenge for Albion beating Caley 6-2 back in 1990, and also for Allan Moore being on the winning side in Caley's last ever Cup tie in 1992  :015: :015: :015:

From what i understand it, both sides agree on the ticket price. Then the gate receipts are distributed 50/50 after expenses (security etc). Thats why teams like Dumbarton look forward to a pay day when they played at Parkhead..

... By the way, only about 16-18000 in Parkhead, which included 2,000 Dumbarton fans!! Shocking. Especially from the 'so called best fans in the world'  :015: :023:

Every time i've been to parkhead to see ICT, the Celtic fans have been quieter than our home fans! They leave about 20mins before the end. Several get chucked out for making gestures to the away end. Best fans, my arse.

The rest couldnt get through the super high tech turnstiles :015:

Revenge for Albion beating Caley 6-2 back in 1990, and also for Allan Moore being on the winning side in Caley's last ever Cup tie in 1992  :015: :015: :015:

Aye, it's been a long wait to avenge that disappointment. Think we'd just beaten Airdrie who were top of the 1st division and we had high hopes going into that tie, which was played at Brokenville because of the artificial pitch at Annfield. Remember arriving at the ground on the Saturday to find out it was called off. Two trips to Brokenville just to get thumped. Very sweet revenge indeed!