FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Danny Williams

Tob

This continuation of playing more than two players out of their usual position is something we have done for years due to our small squad and tends also to coincide with a downturn in form. Do we not have competition for each position in the starting eleven, surely this was what our previous management team had dealt with during the summer?

Danny Williams has been a decent signing, but looks more effective and comfortable out wide.

I can remember not so long ago fans shouting to get Raven off ...

and now they are shouting to get him on and rightly so is classed

as one of our best players. Lets give the boy a chance maybe

now he has signed a new contract he will be more confident.

Can't comment on his ability out wide because I've only seen him as a holding midfielder - a role that doesn't suit him! It looks like he has a good touch (in flashes) and JH obviously rates him, so let's see what he can fdo out wide......please?!

Draper only wanted a 1 year deal in the summer, family are still down South, homesickness etc. In many ways he has hedged his bets. It wouldnt surprise me to see this drag out for a while. He may stay but I think he see's his long term future back down south...I say that, he will probably end up at Hibs at the end of the season...

I would like to see Danny Williams start as an out and out wide man rather than a a central midfielder. Think he is much better there.

Nice  :thumbup:

ETA: post-19-0-72053400-1390081028.png

post-19-0-72053400-1390081028.png

Edited by RiG

Well done Danny Williams. I thought he was one of our better players last week and a good display today just adds to his confidence. He is growing into Inverness Caledonian Thistle nicely :ictscarf:

• Agree 5

Well done Danny Williams. I thought he was one of our better players last week and a good display today just adds to his confidence. He is growing into Inverness Caledonian Thistle nicely :ictscarf:

Good on you tm4tj nice to see you writing something positive again.......................that negativity you ;had...............must have been a bug you picked up :lol:

• Agree 1