FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rory

tm4tj

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Still a bit rough around the edges, but he always looks for the ball and plays without fear. If he works as hard on his game as Graham Bayne has he'll do alright.

I was very impressed with Rory's performance on Saturday.  His first touch and close control has greatly improved, if he continues playing like this he will make a big contribution to the team.

I've heard that Charlie has been impressed with Rory at training.  It will be interesting to see what Rory makes of his opportunity in the first team.

After a good display against Celtic I was hoping for more of the same yesterday but we didn't get it.

Looked disinterested and he contributed very little.

Maybe McSwegan should get a start - can't believe I said that  :023:

After a good display against Celtic I was hoping for more of the same yesterday but we didn't get it.

Looked disinterested and he contributed very little.

Maybe McSwegan should get a start - can't believe I said that  :023:

Neither can I. You should be banned for that!  :004:

I thought Rory was getting his second wind just as he was taken off, and if anything McSwegan should have come on for a midfielder but hey, we won!  :005:

I wish Rory well and will give him my backing ...........

but I really don't think he has what it takes at this level.

Certainly not at this stage of his career.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

He's still getting up to match fitness so give him a break.

How many games was Rankin given before he adapted to the pace of the SPL?

How many games was Dargo given before he started hitting the back of the net?

Give McAllister time.

Have u not noticed that after the celtic game last week everybody was raving about Rory then after saturdays match veryone says they were disspointed. You do know people can have off matches. Would people say that about other players if they had a game like that after a good game, no.

Have u not noticed that after the celtic game last week everybody was raving about Rory then after saturdays match veryone says they were disspointed. You do know people can have off matches. Would people say that about other players if they had a game like that after a good game, no.

I think that may be the most (only) sensible football related post you have ever made  :016:

Guest Suspicious Mind

Wether we like it or not, Rory is as good as it gets at the club when it comes to promising young strikers.

Sure, he has a lot to learn, needs to become stronger, work on his fitness and contribute more off the ball.

That said, he has a nice touch, shown a few mazy dribbles in his limited first team opportunities and isn't frightened to have a pop at goal.

At the moment the pluses still outweigh the minuses (if that makes sense!).

We could do him a favour by getting behind him, not labelling him Rorydiniho when he has a decent game or a donkey when he's poor. There is a middle ground even in football!

I think that may be the most (only) sensible football related post you have ever made  :016:

HAHAHA :001:

He's still getting up to match fitness so give him a break.

How many games was Rankin given before he adapted to the pace of the SPL?

How many games was Dargo given before he started hitting the back of the net?

Give McAllister time.

An absolute spot on post.

I was Dargo's harshest critic when he was doing so poorly in his first 10 or so games for ICT, and perhaps was harsh on Rankin too come to think of it.

Totally never thought of that  :024: