FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Injuries.

Guest Shaun

Guest Shaun

So far we have these players injured but I want to know is, how long until their back, we don't know about Gaz yet but he will be on sidelines for ages.

Carl Tremarco

Gary Warren (lengthy layoff)

Josh Meekings

Jordan Roberts

Aaron Doran

Richie Foran

James Vincent

Callum Ferguson.

• 2 months later...

Pretty advanced and stable guy for a young'un though. :smile:

Wait 'ill he gets over 70 and he realises that time's about up----grrrrrrr.:crazy:

And he can hardly see to  post and  he's renowned for  saying "eh?" a lot every time someone speaks to him. Mind you that may be natural to him since by then he may have also seen the light and emigrated to Canada.   :wave:Agree-eh?

DD --you are awful and you are a wag.:lol:

Just looked up D D's profile.............. doesn't give his age but I think he is catching up with us Scarlet.    :smile:

No, I'm not catching up with you two - I'm staying the same respectful distance behind you.  We all get one year older every year but perhaps you are losing count? :lol:

When I was down at the stadium buying LC tickets on Tuesday I was pleased to see Aaron Doran walking without the aid of crutches and looking a lot happier than when I saw him the night of the team photo. I hope is recovery is going well.

Was it Yogi who said recently that Gary Warren might be back in training next month? Any news on Richie Foran and Dean Brill, or have I missed this on another thread?   Also hoping to see Jordan Roberts and Tobi Sho Silva back fit and in contention.

Edited by Row S

• 2 weeks later...