FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

just want to say a very big thank you

buffy

to L_G for inviting me to the friday night Pampering and Tampering night and the ensuing weekend frivolities!

had a fantastic weekend in sneckie.

great to meet also:

cutecaleychick

mrs pauliebee

mr pauliebee

footballer's wife

weestie - many thanks for inviting me into the corporate box for the game. superb!!

caley100

and ither folk i cannae mind the name o'

the pink stretch limo oan friday night was a blast!

and the whole day yesterday was smashing!  i was "led astray" for a few hours... brekkie in wotherspoons, dragged kickin and screamin into a BOOKIES (gasp) and then let me into the Innes too!

obviously oor win made it complete.

seeya all again soon.

Buffy xx

You're welcome any..... wait a feckin minute, bu66er off and dont come back!! you put a spell on our players with your vampire connections ya Dumbfarmlife fang chaser.... :016:

Hi Buffy.

Great to meet you and all the others.  Thanks for your company on Saturday.  The comfort of the box wis all very well but it'll never take the place of freezin yer goolies in the front of the main stand.

L_G, Thanks fro Friday night.  Honestly thought there would be more hairy highlanders there.  I'll never forget the look on those guys faces as I stepped out of the pink limo followed by 7 or 8 gorgeous wimmen.

Welcome back Weestie.  :004:

Now just that Supporters Trust application to fill in and my mission will be complete.  :015:

Only joking, it was a great weekend, other than the football obviously.  :015:

oh my!!!

sweetness, nice to meet you too buffy !!!  glad you enjoyed your limo ride and how come YOU got an invite to THE box on sat and i never!?!?!  :024:

now weestie, were you that handsome chap that spoke to me or was that ANOTHER man.  :love07:

must say, i too was dissapointed with the lack of hairy heelanders there.... thot you were coming jb?  :015:

hehe if one more person from the pars site tells me im "jammy" LOL  :021:

looking forward to the tenpin bowling night in sneck in a few weeks' time  :004:

have to tell ye something... a fellow pars fan tried to get into the Innes pre-match but on seeing the "home fans only" sign he wasnae chuffed...however he spotted moi getting in and put a thread up on oor forum about it LOL

i said ach well only "elite" away fans are allowed  :004:

Buffy x

must say, i too was dissapointed with the lack of hairy heelanders there.... thot you were coming jb?  :015:

I wanted to come, FW - but when I checked my diary I realised I had arranged to watch TV that night...... :023: