FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season tickets

Brian

Are there any signs of any announcement of these for next season, prices and when available.

Others have already started but yet again we appear to be falling behind.

Also sugest that the club set up some sort of kiosk at retail park (Tesco's) in order to "promote season tickets" and also promote the tam and pending matches.

Catch families shopping and just maybe increase our supporter numbers.

Guest mailer1234

i seem to always to ICT marketing stuff at Tesco's maybe u dont however they do there bit i remember them promoting "something" (cant remember) and the community dept were there getting all the kids involved, and i purchased a few centenary raffles and an away top. so im sure people with the vast sales experience will have already put tescos into consideration for pushing these sales.

Guest Arab4Ever

Falkirk are doing an excellent offer for their Tent Stands. Anyone who buys a season ticket there gets a free Falkirk shirt. Pretty **** good!

Excellent :clapping03:

£45 for a football shirt is ridiculous

Just a general question gotta friend coming up for the pars game and we plan on going in the uncovered end for obvious reasons. Do the club charge the same prices for the uncovered end as the rest of the main stand.

Usually prices as the North Stand, but if you're not sure then you can enter via the North stand turnstile and move to the uncovered area.  Let's just hope the weather brightens up again before then.

A price freeze has been announced for next season and interestingly, the press release also talked of 'moving supporters' to accomodate the new singing section which suggests an area in the North Stand has been identified as there are no season ticket holders in the location where it is being trialed this weekend. !!!

http://www.caleythistleonline.com/index.ph...&Itemid=175

A price freeze has been announced for next season and interestingly, the press release also talked of 'moving supporters' to accomodate the new singing section which suggests an area in the North Stand has been identified as there are no season ticket holders in the location where it is being trialed this weekend. !!!

:001: :001: :004:  (couldn't find a wee pipesmoking smiley in a deer stalker hat...)

hopefully there wouldn't be too many to move - they may want to stay and join in....

Very interesting and very welcome!

(couldn't find a wee pipesmoking smiley in a deer stalker hat...)

what you mean this one ..... :sherlock:

or

perhaps this one ..... :sherlock2:

:004:

Does the smoking ban not extend to this forum?  :018:  :016:

:015: :015: - the first pipe is unlit and the other is blowing bubbles ....

I would give the ticket office a phone and ask them to send you a form.  I would assume there will be a downloadable version somewhere too.  You can then send a cheque, or put card details on the form for payment.  There will also be an option of paying over a few months to spread the cost.

Thanks L_G. I believe its £330 for the main stand, I would only purchase one If I was guranteed a seat there as I don't like the North Stand!

:010: :010: :010:

north stand's the place to be!  especially next season! :004:

You will definitely be able to get a seat in the main stand.  It's not totally sold out and I'm sure there will be a few vacated during the processs of renewals.

Will there be room in the North Stand. Just got season ticket renewal letter along with other info basically stating we are only being offered our seats in Main stand, Family, at full price now!

Looks like club is going back on what they promised when we returned from Pittodrie in that we were offered seats in Main stand at Family prices until "child" too old to qualify. To stay wher we are cost goes up £200 - thought there was no price increase!.

Had same fight last year until this was conceded. There are lots of family members in the main stand family section, will they stay??