Possible twin town thingey

Dmacca

As you probably know by now i am a far away ICT supporter born and bred in Bristol, but me and family are very much pro ICT from frequent visits to Inverness, if i lived up there with most of you guys id be a moderator no doubt!!

Having promoted ICT to all and sundry down here you would not be surprised at the feed back and interest i get about how are ICT are doing and questions about what is happening up in the Highlands.

I have been asked the question would any of the Inverness fans be interested in coming down to watch Bristol Rovers play in return we could get together and come to watch Inverness play or vice verse.

So come on lets get some feed back, there is no problem getting me up there with you guys, is this feasible

I have been asked the question would any of the Inverness fans be interested in coming down to watch Bristol Rovers play in return we could get together and come to watch Inverness play or vice verse.

They just got to the quarters of the FA cup . . that would be an awesome game to go to!

Hopefully they'd get a draw up North rather than Pompey or someone like that though . .

Thanks for your responses, just in from work catching up with the forum, unfortunately for you guys based in Scotland Carlisle & Hartlepool away have been done which were probably the best away games for you to visit, but just to clarify there as been some genuine interest shown in ICT since the words been going around down here, the guy who asked the question is very much involved in Bristol Rovers arranging official activeties for the club to raise money etc.

He and a few others have said it would be good to maybe have some fans down in Bristol be looked after come to a match and get some recognition from the club, in return perhaps the same could be done the other way around with a trip to Inverness, forge a link if you like, of course this is superb as far as I'm concerned.

As for any of you guys who are based abit closer to Bristol well that's great as well would be good to get you down here for the Inverness/Scottish based guys of course theres a reasonable flight option for transit to and from Inverness/Bristol.

It would be a great opportunity to meet a few of you lot from the forum.

If this is feesable it may have to be done next season at this stage, but lets see what happens.

Cheers Dar