FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bits of tottie on tv

SMEE

So guys....whos yer fave chic from tv at the moment? I was inspired after seeing Gail McCrane BBC Soctland Weather girl. havent spied her b4 :010:

Good to see a Caley Thistle fan saying nice things about a girl from Dingwall!  :004:

You mean...theres a chance for love to blossom between me and her? Charles....use yer contacts and do a good deed

You've got taste.. No Es...

Wouldn't argue either with CMIB's choice of Suzie Dent of Countdown fame... very cute in a "pert" kind of a way...  :014:

Carol Voderman I've fantisised sorry, mentioned on here before...  :-*

Kate Garraway of GMTV what a great set of personalities she has  :023:

Claire Stewart one of the link news readers on STV news

Kirsty Gallacher Toot Toot

Sorry have to go the toilet now to "powder my nose" back in 2 shakes  :004:

I always liked Kay Burley on SKY News for some reason ... and weather girl Lisa Burke is cute too but as I dont see much UK TV these days thats my lot really ......

As for American/Canadian TV - Emily Proctor and Khandi Alexander are the only things that make CSI Miami remotely watchable ... especially as Proctor's character is called "Caley" [but spelled differently] ....