News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Suggest a replacement

Alex MacLeod

Seems to me that almost every thread has some footballing expert calling for Brewsters head but I dont see any suggestions for a replacement so this thread is your chance to come up with a replacement.

No off topic.......No personal abuse please..............And bear in mind the likely salary.

My suggestion is Colin Hendry with Barry Wilson as No.2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Craig Brewster with Barry Wilson as No 2

what about John Collins, is he doing anything ??? i think Barry would make a good assisstant...he has a great football brain.

Edited by CaleyP

Seems to me that almost every thread has some footballing expert calling for Brewsters head but I dont see any suggestions for a replacement so this thread is your chance to come up with a replacement.

No off topic.......No personal abuse please..............And bear in mind the likely salary.

Devil's advocate, Alex :rotflmao:

Craig Brewster, as long as he retains as much determination to learn and develop from past mistakes and experiences as he would expect from his players.

As my erstwhile mentor and role model, Coinneach Odhar, once said to me - Johndo my son, you are blessed with immortality and the gift of second sight. The frustrating thing about prophecies is that they may be scoffed at and feckin ridiculed but they will come to fruition eventually

So Gough and Hendry - as predicted - both have shown prior interest in the ICT post but Paul Lambert feels like the celestial favourite - but reality suggests that there is a certain Duncan Shearer enconsed in the wings in waiting - and we know how are "old school" management have acted in the past - perhaps he has even been pre-contacted ?

Based on the (lack of) responses so far, the apparent conclusion is that Brewster is the best man for the job.

I wouldn't say so. I think that there are no obvious candidates to replace him for those who want him out. It hardly proves to the "Happy Clappers" that they are right and Brewster is the right man for the job. He will be judged on performances and results. Not whether people on an internet forum can suggest a suitable replacement.

I'll take that job for 50% of what Brewster is earning. That way you can all rest easy that at least it's someone who cares about the team that's in charge. :thumb04:

Cares enough to go to the games you mean ;) :018:

Would anyone notice if Brew didn't go to games?... :rotflmao:

I'll take that job for 50% of what Brewster is earning. That way you can all rest easy that at least it's someone who cares about the team that's in charge. :018:

Cares enough to go to the games you mean :lol: ;)

Would anyone notice if Brew didn't go to games?... :rotflmao:

The person that sits behind him :thumb04:

Ian McCall would be my personal choice with John Robertson not far behind him in second place.

other options would include: Paul Lambert, Gordon Chisholm (possibly), Craig Brown, Barry Wilson, Billy Dodds, Kevin MacDonald (Villa no.2 not Burnley player), Paul Hegarty and so on... the list is endless.

At the moment i am sattisfied with Brew but if we don't finish in top 6 or get to a cup final i will change my opinion.

remember when Craig Levein was in the frame not so long ago?

Any choice I'd make wouldn't take teh job due to wage demands. Although (at the time) I was dead against Neil Warnock, I wouldn't say no now.

But alas we cant afford many so I'd stick with brew and malky although maybe Barry in the Assistant manager post sort of position.