FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Midden Away

I would have to re-iterate that Brew is killing this forum as well as the support whilst our gutless Board carry on with the blind old school favouritism. I really cant be bothered contributing to the threads as I have been saying the same thing fer months and Brew just repeats and repeats his mistakes.

BUT I will be in the stand on Saturday backing the club as much as possible although I have always had a love for Love Street and will feel part of history by being at the last ever ICT game played there. I actually think that we may pinch something here as Midden are suss on the break and we do have players - despite if they are played out of position who could do damage and I reckon that he has to play Rooney from the off. We really need the points and I would take all three despite that type of result just prolonging the agony of keeping Brewster in a job.

I have rarely felt so fed up with ICT - I have never felt so demotivated and disinterested - the club on and off the park is amateurish and a joke - We appear to have totally selfish, gutless clowns in charge. Even if ya are a pro Brew person ya must see / admit that he has to go fer the sake of the future of the club.

To the faithful - I look forward to seeing you all in Paisley.

I have rarely felt so fed up with ICT - I have never felt so demotivated and disinterested - the club on and off the park is amateurish and a joke - We appear to have totally selfish, gutless clowns in charge. Even if ya are a pro Brew person ya must see / admit that he has to go fer the sake of the future of the club.

Couldn't disagree with anything there.

Usually would go to this one and said months ago I would.

But that demotivation just made me not want to go enought that i never asked for it off work, so therefore im working on Saturday, and not too sad to say it, I wont be there.

This is one game of the season I was so looking forward to for various reasons. It's been marked down as a day off at work since the fixture list was issued way back in late july/early august.

If my boss hadn't changed my shift so I work, I would still be heading down to the game as that is what real fans do. I travelled thousands of miles a season when in coventry to follow my team. many of you know the days myself and Gringo_snr had a long trip home from a clyde hammering, a dumfries thumping and many a postponed fixture.

I hope the people that do head down get a rare good performance and 3 points in the bank. I just dont see it happening.

This would usually be one of my definite goto?s however, I will most likely be bobbing up and down on a boat off the coast of Yarmouth.

Give em hell!

Thought I would add, I hope that you chant for Barry like you have never chanted for Barry before.

Edited by EWS