FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Poll

Guest birdog

Should Brewster leave the club (voluntarily or by design)   

202 members have voted

1. 1. Brewster out?

• Yes, Brewster should leave.
    • No, Brewster should stay.

22 games played - 17 points... less than a point per game.

We've 0 points from 21 possible on this streak... to think if we'd won these we would have gained more points than from the previous 15 matches... Also we'd be sitting in 3rd place had we won all these matches.

If games finished at half time these last 7 league games, we would only have 2 points.

16 conceeded in those 7 games - 40% of which scored within 5 minutes of the re-start.

3 league goals scored... rooney with 2 of them yet he doesnt get a start, and a defender (rosscoe) with the other.

We have scored more than 2 goals in just 1 league game this season. Home, Killie, 27th September, 3-1.

We have Conceeded 3 or more goals in 5 matches this season, 4 of which in the last 6 league games.

Our last clean sheet, in the league, was 9th August 08, whereas we have failed to score in 45% of games.

This time last season, we had 31 points (motherwell, aberdeen and rangers the only sides we hadn't beat in that time)

Strikers' league stats this season...

Rooney, started 7, scored 5

Wood, Started 10, scored 2

Barrowman, Started 12, scored 2

Impressive compilation of stats Gringo_Jnr, they are no surprise, but are still depressing. Surely the decision makers in the club are aware of these. Anyway, I'm sad to say they look like statistics of a relegated team :rotflmao:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously who are the 9 people who think he's doing a good job?? :rotflmao:

I'd like to point out that those saying he should stay don't necessarily think he's doing a good job.

A new manager at this point in the season would need time to assess the team and that's time we don't have. The damage to this seasons campaign is already done, I think Brewster should have gone before the transfer window opened but he didn't and he was given cash to buy talent in. That talent he has brought in is yet to gel and he must be on the lookout for a target man too, so as it stands I'd say he should stay and get us out of this mire we're in. At the end of the season we'll either be back in the First Division or we'll have pulled off a Houdini act. If we're in the First then attendances will fall turnover will fall and quality of football will fall (I know) but we'll hopefully have a new manager, if we're still in the SPL we'll have a manager who will have learnt a lot from this campaign (If indeed he can learn from his mistakes)

While i dont think he has done a good job this season(obviously) i dont know who we can bring in to turn it around.

If someone gives me a name that there is an actual possibility of coming then i'd probably be inclined to punt brew but as it stands there isnt anyone!

None of this robbo rubbish either - whats he done since replacing us? Nothing! It'd be like replacing the same man with another. If he is the one to come in and get us out of this mess then i'll be the first to hold my hands up and same i wrong but dont try and kid me and yourselves by saying that robbo is the answer!!!

We've all had the debate on Robbo before, so lets not turn this into another robbo for manager thread (although I personally think he is the man)

If Brew is at the helm till the end of the season and we are relegated, how is he going to motivate the team to perform next season in arguably the toughest league to get out of?

We need a new manager in place to sort the team out, boost moral and get the lads playing football properly instead of out of position and after a session of running and gym routines throug the week. At least then, if we do go down, the new manager will already have an idea of who to keep, who to bring in, and how to get us back in the SPL...

He has to go now! He is ripping the heart out of the club and the board are just standing by letting it happen, its like they want us to go down.

As for who to replace him, anyone could do a better job, that's how much I rate his "managerial skills". I would give Robbo a go until the end of the season, he knows the club, already lives in Inverness and has a genuine passion for ICT.

The club may not want to give Brewster a pay off but I'm sure it would be cheaper than being relegated which is a certainty if Brewster carrys on.

Seriously who are the 9 people who think he's doing a good job?? :rotflmao:

I'd like to point out that those saying he should stay don't necessarily think he's doing a good job.

A new manager at this point in the season would need time to assess the team and that's time we don't have. The damage to this seasons campaign is already done, I think Brewster should have gone before the transfer window opened but he didn't and he was given cash to buy talent in. That talent he has brought in is yet to gel and he must be on the lookout for a target man too, so as it stands I'd say he should stay and get us out of this mire we're in. At the end of the season we'll either be back in the First Division or we'll have pulled off a Houdini act. If we're in the First then attendances will fall turnover will fall and quality of football will fall (I know) but we'll hopefully have a new manager, if we're still in the SPL we'll have a manager who will have learnt a lot from this campaign (If indeed he can learn from his mistakes)

I'm with 5th Stand - I also don't think the board have the money or inclination to get rid or will the man himself walk - that's what makes him who he is. The board made their decision to give the manager funds to buy new players in the January transfer window and the die has now been set - SFL football and Challenge Cup on a Wednesday night....

Does anyone who voted for him to stay have the courage to admit to it ?

No...they dont!

Dont know why they feel the need to remain annonymous. I have always been happy for people to know my stance on Brewster, even when i was in the minority, back at the begining!

Interestingly......Wyness_Legend seems have changed his tune now, and seems to sit in the same camp as probably 85% of the ICT Support.

Edited by SMEE

:rotflmao: oops! Still a bit drunk i think i voted for the wrong one and cant change it! so take one off him staying and move it to him out now

Brewster off the bus

:018: ;) :lol:

So the only person prepared to admit they voted to keep him was drunk and made a mistake :thumb04:

Slightly more than 20 then and steadily rising. I keep coming back on to the site in the vain hope that somebody is going to break the news that he has finally F**cked of but still no joy. You look at our next few fixtures and clearly records are going to be broken. Oh well the dream was great while it lasted. Back to the lower leagues unless BREW F**cks off once and for all. Get a grip Board and sack him. You no it makes sense....

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

We are only just into Sunday on this poll and less than 24 hours since the Hamilton result.

Whilst I recognise that this is in no way a scientific poll the scores to date are 7.5 times as many people out of a small cross section of ICT support and a minimal amount of opposition supporters (maybe Scotty or CaleyD could let us know how many users have logged into the site in 24 hours and compare it as a percentage of total users) have stated they want Brewster out in comparison to his estimate of 20. Over 90% of fans think that Brewster should leave or club through his own volition or by design. It has been stated that of the 15 users who think Brewster should stay that some may have voted in this way as they believe that time has run out to intall a new management team. All in all it is not very good reading for Mr Brewster and our board of directors.

I have read many posts from people stating that they cannot drum up the enthusiasm to attend matches now. My son has no interest in going to matches but still shows his colours and my daughter said to me on friday that there used to be a lot of ICT fans in her class but "because we are crap now" the Old Firm have gained a lot of support back.

Now the club may dismiss us as internet supporters hiding behind our keyboards but I would like to assure them that they are losing fans and income by the day. I will never cease being an ICT fan now I started supporting Caledonian in the '80s after discovering bigotory at the team I used to travel 300 miles to watch every week and since then I have devoted all my football related emotions and energy into that team and the team they became a part of but if Brewster is in charge come the Celtic match I can assure you I will be coming out from behind my keyboard and getting right in the faces of every camera and reporter I can find. The banners are ready and my son has found a reason to attend at least one more match, he spent hours painting and now understands what the slang term for benifits are for.

Put Brew on the Brew. Anyone else up for a wee protest PM me and we can bounce some ideas about. Keeping within these perameters

I really don't see any other alternative. As a manager it is his job to project confidence into the players with every game being vital at the moment and he isn't doing it. Going to games has been very unenjoyable for the last 2 months, listening to fans chant in numbers for him to go and even though i feel he should go it does get harder to listen to everytime i go to a game. But no matter how much we talk about it our board will just hide away until it's too late because they won't be willing to spare any of their precious cash to pay him off.

But no matter how much we talk about it our board will just hide away until it's too late because they won't be willing to spare any of their precious cash to pay him off.

That is why I want to try to change their minds, they wont do it on their own, if they do not change their minds after all is said and done then at least my conscience will be clear knowing I did everything I could.

Well - 20 is more than we took to Berwick and QOS midweek - and 1 was me - who are the other 19 dudes who think that Brewster should be sacked ? :rotflmao:

Already had a similar thread locked due to the poll thread being posted mate.

Anyone else up for a wee protest PM me and we can bounce some ideas about

I am seriously thinking of another e-mail to the club...

Saying that, I am still waiting for a response to the last e-mail I sent a few weeks ago!!!