FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewsters 4 Goals

BornCaley

Would we be in a different position this season if Brewster had pulled on his ICT jersey and scored the 4 goals for us rather than Gross C**nty

who knows?

i dont think he would have scored four goals in the SPL.

it's a lot easier to score in the first division.

Says more about the quality of the first division if they allow him to score a goal.

Any team that concedes a goal from must hang there head in shame.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Brew's history. Move on.

This poster is correct.

Fecksake! Start looking forward

No1 cares about that old man

Brew's history. Move on.

This poster is correct.

Fecksake! Start looking forward

No1 cares about that old man

Steady Sonny Jim, me and Mantis are both just in our early 50s.

Speak for yoursel' Gordy, I usually post pictures of my baldy faither and folk think it's me.

I agree with the view that we look forward and im glad he's gone, but your missing the point guys...this guy conned us into believing he had retired and yet he's scoring for fun with C**nty.

We very might have avoided a relagation battle, exciting as it is; if he had pulled on his ICT jersey

I agree with the view that we look forward and im glad he's gone, but your missing the point guys...this guy conned us into believing he had retired and yet he's scoring for fun with C**nty.

We very might have avoided a relagation battle, exciting as it is; if he had pulled on his ICT jersey

FFS give the guy a break! He conned no one. Made a judgement call that playing and managing in the SPL was too much. Probably the wrong call in my mind but a call not a con!

Totally do not understand the sad mentality of some of the Brewsters haters on this site. The same guys who fawn over others who left us in a much worse state!!!!!

Totally do not understand the sad mentality of some of the Brewsters haters on this site. The same guys who fawn over others who left us in a much worse state!!!!!

Care to enlighten us to who you refer then? I for one cant think of anyone who left us in a bigger hole that that numpty brewster. he was a clueless tit...face facts!

FFS give the guy a break! He conned no one. Made a judgement call that playing and managing in the SPL was too much. Probably the wrong call in my mind but a call not a con!

well i cant understand the sad mentality of Brewster lovers either

touche!

I neither love nor hate Brewster.

All I see is a guy who failed as a manager, and perhaps realising he was unlikely to make a career in management, decided to pull on his shirt one last time and reach the finishing post doing what he does best. Professional football is a relatively short career and he's managed to squeeze more years out of it than most.

Best of luck to him, I say, and I hope he manages another season or maybe more as a top first division player before being forced to pack it in and start a new career.

I honestly think he did as well as he could for ICT - unfortunately not good enough.

Sadly there are those want blood - nothing less will do, and I pity them. :rotflmao:

Who left us in a worse state?!

If you are unable to look back at our league positions when previous managers departed I am not prepared to do the work for you!

Thank you Buckett for some sense.

Every boss that has been with ICT has given of their best. They have all had and will continue to have my support wether I agree with the decisions they make as long as they give their all. The level of purile, infantile nonsense that some bampots continue to spout about quite possible the best player to have worn an ICT shirt is laughable! For that alone he deserves respect and I will continue to argue this point for as long as bampots continue to spout their rubbish unchallenged.