sky rip off

i have had sky for over 10 years,last year i got another digibox in my son,s bedroom,foned up today to see about sky+ was told its £99(ok last year was £200) but new customers and a woman i work withs dad(who stays about 1/4 mile away from me and been with sky 2 years) got a letter from them offering sky+ for £49,yet me a loyal customer of over 10 years has to pay double,not a nice way to treat long term customers

Hope you feel better now you got that off your chest.  :015: :015:

Anyway you make a fair point.  I refuse to pay £99 for sky+ as it will be out of date soon anyway as HD is the way to go. I am planning Sky + but only when they offer me a deal.  I think that threatening to cancel your subscription is worth a try.

We got ours for free, even got 3 months subscription rebate after the screwed us around with installing multi-room.  Threatening to cancel doesn't often work as the know we don't have Cable up here so no alternative, but if you create enough noise you should get what you want.