FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Killie

CaleyMad

I know its pretty early, and i dont usually do these, but just wanted to see what people have in mind. Ill be leaving Inverness on Thursday early morning to catch a bus going to Dunfermline, then staying with a mate for a few nights. Will be my 2nd Away game, with my first being Hamilton.

---------------------------------------- Fraser ------------------------------------------

--- Proctor ------------- Tokely ---------------- Munro ------------------ Hastings---

-------------- Kerr ------------------- Black ------------------ Imrie -------------------

------------------------------------- Barrowman ----------------------------------------

------------------------- Foran ------------------ Morais --------------------------------

(Barrowman or Rooney)

If we get a result at motherwell it is the same again - and possibly fer the rest of the season - I have been suggesting consistency in selection and system for some week - I may not wholly agree with the selection but Butcher is doing what I suggested and it is his neck on the line in the long run.

------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

----------------------Mihadjuks---------------Munro---------------------------------

---Tokely---------------------------------------------------------Djebi-Zadi---------

------------------------Black-------------------Kerr----------------------------------

----Morais-----------------------------------------------------------Imrie-----------

----------------------Barrowman--------------Foran---------------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Rooney, Odhiambo, Duff, McBain, Hastings, Vigurs

Edited by Renegade

Esson

Tokely Munro Mihadjuks Zadi

Morais Black Kerr Imrie

Foran Odhiambo

Got to go for that defence Proctor has to drop out as he won't be able to cope against Kyle's aerial threat if he is lef t against him.

------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

----------------------Mihadjuks---------------Munro---------------------------------

---Tokely---------------------------------------------------------Djebi-Zadi---------

------------------------Black-------------------Kerr----------------------------------

----Morais-----------------------------------------------------------Imrie-----------

----------------------Barrowman--------------Foran---------------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Rooney, Odhiambo, Duff, McBain, Hastings, Vigurs

I totally agree with that team the only thing i can see happening to Fraser starting instead of Esson

Esson

Tokely, Mihadjuks, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Morais, Kerr, Black, Imrie

Foran, Rooney

Subs: Fraser, Hastings, Duff, Duncan, Morrison, Barrowman, Odhiambo,

Guest TonyICT

......................Fraser..................

...Rossco...Munro...Pavel...Lionel...

...Morais...Black...Kerr...Foran...

..................Imrie..............

................Rooney................

Fraser

Proctor Tokely Munro Lionel

Kerr Black Mcbain

Morais Foran Imrie

I'm all for playing three forwards but the only thing with that line-up is that there's no striker there who's a big guy. Personally if I was to go with three up front it'd be something like - Imrie - Barrowman - Foran

There's no way anyone can justify going with one up front at this point. ICT have to play attacking football with a fairly attacking formation. Let's get this sown up tomorrow, cause I can see Falkirk beating ICT.

Fraser

Kerr Black Mcbain

Morais Foran Imrie

I'm all for playing three forwards but the only thing with that line-up is that there's no striker there who's a big guy. Personally if I was to go with three up front it'd be something like - Imrie - Barrowman - Foran

If i had to put a "big" up front it would be wood

Fraser

Kerr Black Mcbain

Morais Foran Imrie

There's no way anyone can justify going with one up front at this point. ICT have to play attacking football with a fairly attacking formation. Let's get this sown up tomorrow, cause I can see Falkirk beating ICT.

Foran is taller than Barrowman and as he showed last week is capable of winning a lot of high balls against big defenders so i'd have no hesitation of playing Foran spearheading a front 3 with Imrie and Morais

Fraser

Proctor - Munro - Tokely - Djebi Zadi

McBain - Black - Imrie

Morais - Foran - Odhiambo

Gonna need to play a tall back four and Mikey Fraser over Esson to avoid that fat ******* Kyle's aerial threat.

Three quick forwards and we'll hit them on the break repeatedly and win 3-0, Easy!

Fraser

Proctor - Munro - Tokely - Djebi Zadi

McBain - Black - Imrie

Morais - Foran - Odhiambo

Gonna need to play a tall back four and Mikey Fraser over Esson to avoid that fat ******* Kyle's aerial threat.

Three quick forwards and we'll hit them on the break repeatedly and win 3-0, Easy!

Swap Munro and Tokely around. I dont think Mcbain is good at playing on the right :blink: . Dont think Odhiambo is 100% fully fit just yet but he could be on the bench. He would bring great pace to the game