FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Which Inverness Player Will Score ..

troublegum007

...the goal that secures ICT's SPL status?

Saw tokleyisvictorious mention on another thread "the goal that keeps us up", so, (since I'm bored), decided to start a thread to get predictions on which player will get the goal that keeps us up.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest birdog

Every single goal scored in matches which have brought us points is of equal value in the fight for survival, therefore can all be classed as goals which kept us up (if we survive).

Guest birdog

Yeah.... but goals scored tonight and on Saurday could be much more significant now that we know what we have to do to survive.

More significant now but not so once the last ball has been kicked. I would say that in terms of giving the team the impetus to get us back into a winning frame of mind then Blackie's penalty against Rangers is perhaps the most significant goal of the season and perhaps if things go our way could be looked upon as the one which will secure us survival.

Edited by birdog

Keeping with Dougie, either that or Andy Andy Andy Barrowman (just the way he air-shot that late chance on saturday made me think he'll go on and score an extremely important goal).

However i'd love to see a roscoe volley from 40 yards. Or a Dzebi-Zadi goal of any description.

Yeah.... but goals scored tonight and on Saurday could be much more significant now that we know what we have to do to survive.

More significant now but not so once the last ball has been kicked. I would say that in terms of giving the team the impetus to get us back into a winning frame of mind then Blackie's penalty against Rangers is perhaps the most significant goal of the season and perhaps if things go our way could be looked upon as the one which will secure us survival.

I agree... Blackie was brilliant that night and that goal did give the team a massive boost....

Maybe he'll manage the same feat tonight - ideally in stoppage time again!

Guest birdog

I agree... Blackie was brilliant that night and that goal did give the team a massive boost....

Maybe he'll manage the same feat tonight - ideally in stoppage time again!

Amen to that.

If Lionel gets a goal he will probably be given the keys to Inverness! He came close against the Midden and Hamilton in our last two games :blink:

All our goals since January have been kind of crucial. Tonight I'm going to go for Brian Kerr to score a 30 yard screamer against his old club and Richie Foran to set up Dougie Imrie for the second goal which clinches the three points. :023:

Guest Mahonio

I would say Foran is the most likeliest striker with Imrie, Morais or maybe Black likeliest Midfielders and Rosscoe or Munro likeliest defenders from Corners but to be honest i wouldn't care less if the Goalie scored the goal that kept us up.

Well done guys for the score tonight.. been cheering ye on this season...

want ye to stay up! Mon the Caley!

Buffy x

Well done guys for the score tonight.. been cheering ye on this season...

want ye to stay up! Mon the Caley!

Buffy x

Waaaaay, Buffy stays no far from me!!

I was semi right aswell......good to see Imrie on the score sheet again! you can see it meant so much to him he did it aswell!!