News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Well Done Yogi

kiltarlity

Now I've never had a lot of time for Yogi.

But I was listening to the post match MFR interview and my view have changed.

When asked if he would be having a few beers after the game by Geno.

Yogi told him he cannot drink, that drink was a problem to him some years ago and he's been off it since.

As a fellow recovering alcoholic, I know how hard it is to stop and stay stopped.

Whats more there are very very few of us sober alcoholics that would put ourself into a high stress job like his in our recovery... and I suspect most of those who would , would have had to walk away if they had been under kind the pressure Yogi has been under this season.

Yogi , thank you for the inspiration!! and well done keeping your club up. I only wish I had your strength..

Graham

Edited by kiltarlity

I was very impressed with the interview he gave Setanta after the game...

There was no gloating at all - he even went as far as to say he felt gutted for us and actually admitted his team won today by default...

I reckon he'll be off to richer pastures down south during the summer... Good luck to the guy wherever he goes.

When i first moved to Edinburgh Yogi used to come into the place i worked ( he was with Hibs at the time). He took quite an interest when he found out i was an ICT supporter and would always ask about us. I think we were in the 2nd Div at the time. As much as i wanted Falkirk to go down, his post match interview was well recieved by me, so i hope he stuffs R**gers in the cup final

He may not be the most articulate manager in the league but Falkirk have progressed steadily under his stewardship so he clearly has something about him.

He is certainly more than capable of articulating his words into a form that footballers can understand and relate to.

It's a gift not all managers possess unfortunately...

He may not be the most articulate manager in the league but Falkirk have progressed steadily under his stewardship so he clearly has something about him.

He is certainly more than capable of articulating his words into a form that footballers can understand and relate to.

It's a gift not all managers possess unfortunately...

hehehe on about Brew again eh.

Very brave words from Yogi, and yes he seems to be one to whom stress comes naturally. I wonder how he copes now. He used to have a bar in Easter Road iirc.

Best of luck to them in the cup.