FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

French & Polish trialists

kencar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be that boy we had a couple of seasons ago on trial Jonville or whatever his name was.

That crossed my mind as well. Gianni Joinville was his name. Saw him once at a friendly v County in Dingwall. He was to put it bluntly, awful and his heading was hilarious.

Edited by Renegade

I think the polish goalie plays for Darlington and is called Przemysław Kazimierczak. Said in the Courier today that our polish trialist was south of the border. Found the goalie on Wikipedia.

There aren't many Polish goalies in the lower leagues in England.

Edited by ajsict92

I think the polish goalie plays for Darlington and is called Przemysław Kazimierczak. Said in the Courier today that our polish trialist was south of the border. Found the goalie on Wikipedia.

pretty sure from my football manager knowledge that he used to play for bolton?

pretty sure from my football manager knowledge that he used to play for bolton?

Yeah was there from 2004 to 2008 but went out on loan to a few club during that time

Sorry 101, was a reference to the previous post and a poor attempt at sarcasm, or something similar.

What I was trying to relate was that if football manager said it was true then it must be true, erm, well maybe, get my drift..........no, oh well then, it disnae matter.

Guest birdog

Hate to tell you manfir and 101 but football manager is probably more reliable as a source of info than wikipedia, have you not spent time having fun editing articles on there? I used to hit C*unty's site now and again and have swapped tricolours for red hands and vice versa. Got bored of playing on there a long time ago but it still goes on.

Hate to tell you manfir and 101 but football manager is probably more reliable as a source of info than wikipedia,

would agree with that .... the historical data (ie, which clubs a player has played for) is usually pretty accurate ... its just basing expectations of how good a player will be on the arbritary skill levels set in the game that is cringeworthy......

www.soccerbase.com is also a decent source for appearances but they too get it wrong reasonably often (not as much as wikipedia though)

Why does wikipedia get so many facts wrong then about players? How does there website work? Does someone go round clicking on the football clubs in scotland or england or wohever and take that information down and put it on there website or do they get it from some where else?

Guest birdog

Why does wikipedia get so many facts wrong then about players? How does there website work? Does someone go round clicking on the football clubs in scotland or england or wohever and take that information down and put it on there website or do they get it from some where else?

Wikipedia is written by the users, anyone can edit any page.

Edited by birdog

Why does wikipedia get so many facts wrong then about players? How does there website work?

Wikipedia people only moderate the website, they dont actually write (most of) the articles. The articles are edited by members of the public and they will - as has been mentioned - often get things wrong or make an edit out of sheer devilment.

Guest Mahonio

There is the lad at Southampton, Bialkowski.

his brother is suposidly what is holding him signing a deal with us up, everywhere lionel has gone his brother has got a contract also, but the club dont want to give his brother a contact because he is pants.

and yet they are willing to offer Lionel a contract :015: