News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

French & Polish trialists

kencar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we been looking at any strikers? We need someone to score us some goals this season since as we were relegated on goal difference.

we already have Barrowman, Rooney, Odhiambo and Imrie so cant see many strikers coming in if any.

would think that Gk and creative midfielders are the priority

Have we been looking at any strikers? We need someone to score us some goals this season since as we were relegated on goal difference.

Barrowman and Rooney up front would be great in the 1st division i would say but TB will go with Imrie and Barrowman

Rooney and Odhiambo would be my choice for a starting pair based on current personnel.

I totally agree. Unfortunatly Terry Butcher doesnt like Rooney, thats a fact. A family member is freinds with the lady who was just made redundant as kit manager and due to Rooney being a Celtic fan and Butcher being a Rangers fan, they had a fall out. So Rooney is CURRENTLY in Butchers bad books.

As regards strikers...

They we are, being complacent again "hoping" that we'll score some goals. Hoping Rooney and Young Idi will do the job, maybe they will? And I for one would be delighted.

I firmly believe TB will sign a striker before we kick off.

2 dutch boys on trial are a midfielder and a goalkeeper.

If we manager to keep Foran added with what we have then i really don't think there will be any need for a striker to be signed in the summer.

TB said in the P & J today he was confident of keeping him.

Rooney and Odhiambo would be my choice for a starting pair based on current personnel.

I totally agree. Unfortunatly Terry Butcher doesnt like Rooney, thats a fact. A family member is freinds with the lady who was just made redundant as kit manager and due to Rooney being a Celtic fan and Butcher being a Rangers fan, they had a fall out. So Rooney is CURRENTLY in Butchers bad books.

strange you should say that my sisters bestfriends cousins second auntie knows rooneys uncles dog and says he is irish

• 3 weeks later...

Its not hard to know someone inside the club. Inverness is a small place and the people that work for the club are actually alowed to interact with the outside world. My granny is freinds with the Kit Manager who was made redundant at the end of the season.

strange you should say that my sisters bestfriends cousins second auntie knows rooneys uncles dog and says he is irish

I didnt know you had a sister ;)