FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Wood and Vigurs (including assault charge)

WYNESS101

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rotflmao:

where do they get this money?

I dont like saying this about other teams, but i will!

I really hope Ross County is the new Gretna/Livi

Vigurs will be an excellent signing and it'll be a good chance for Garry Wood to improve by playing on a regular basis.

Good luck to them.

Usually they balance the books by losing 4 or 5 players due to them leaving or County letting them go. That frees up some space and money to bring in a few.

and another thing,

Vigurs defo SPL standard. Can out run most midfielders, i even remember him beating mcgeady to a ball.

Woods - Scored a brillant goal against Celtic and is also SPL stand, if not, English Premier League..

Why are they going to county? They would have been better off going to Livi

I can maybe understand the sale of Wood given we have the likes of Barrowman, Rooney and Odihambo. I don't think he would've been sold if Terry thought both Imrie and Foran will leave also. Four strikers for next year is enough. Odihambo is young, fast and probably can score more than Wood.

Vigurs is a different story. Bags of potential, already shown that at SPL level, great passer, shooter and tackler. YOUNG! But we go and give old timer McBain a new contract, doesn't make sense to me.

This will come back to bite us I think.

Wood and Brewster V Munro and McGuire/Tokely. I wonder who will come out on top :rotflmao: .

I can maybe understand the sale of Wood given we have the likes of Barrowman, Rooney and Odihambo. I don't think he would've been sold if Terry thought both Imrie and Foran will leave also. Four strikers for next year is enough. Odihambo is young, fast and probably can score more than Wood.

Vigurs is a different story. Bags of potential, already shown that at SPL level, great passer, shooter and tackler. YOUNG! But we go and give old timer McBain a new contract, doesn't make sense to me.

Wood and Brewster V Munro and McGuire/Tokely. I wonder who will come out on top :rotflmao: .

isn't odihambo gone?

Can a mod please edit the title of my thread from Woods to Wood

Thanks

Done!

Not really surprised at this news. Makes sense for them to go there I guess. Also means I might get to listen to their rubbish music on the train back to Aberdeen next season as well :rotflmao:

and another thing,

Vigurs defo SPL standard. Can out run most midfielders, i even remember him beating mcgeady to a ball.

Woods - Scored a brillant goal against Celtic and is also SPL stand, if not, English Premier League..

Garry Wood is never in a month of sundays English Premier League standard

and another thing,

Garry Wood is never in a month of sundays English Premier League standard

League 1 and 2 standard yes and maybe a few small clubs in the championship e.g. blackpool, Doncaster...

isn't odihambo gone?

He is one of the players TB is trying to get to sign a new contract with us

:rotflmao::blink: :( :D :D

There goes 2 of our brightest prospects, to our rival... while everyone at ICT seems be on holiday!

F*cking joke... I honestly can't believe the stupidity of this, for football and financial reasons. What is the point of getting back to the SPL when we'll have no players to take over the reigns once we get there. Financially, our greatest assets are our younger players... take Griffiths (Livi) for example, one good season in the 1st division and he is deemed to be worth +?300k and that is at a bottom 6 side

I know Brewster didn't have a lot of fans, if any, but he does have a great eye for talent and I guarentee we are going to regret this decision

:blink:

What money are you talking about, money for wages? It's kinda simple, you let some players go/they leave - you then don't have to pay them anymore, thus leaving funds for you to pay other, new, players. Was that too difficult? RC certainly won't be the new Gretna/Livi. We have a tight budget to work with, new directors came in recently, small injection of capital perhaps, but there certainly won't be any Gretna type spending.

Fuddd. :rotflmao:

:blink:

What money are you talking about, money for wages? It's kinda simple, you let some players go/they leave - you then don't have to pay them anymore, thus leaving funds for you to pay other, new, players. Was that too difficult? RC certainly won't be the new Gretna/Livi. We have a tight budget to work with, new directors came in recently, small injection of capital perhaps, but there certainly won't be any Gretna type spending.

Fuddd. :rotflmao:

iv been out witted by a new signing :(

Caley mad you do come away with some clangers!!! Back on topic, good for them!! fair play, i just hope they done come out and show us how good we all know them to be by scoring against us or assisting.. as for the question why RC, thats simples.. they both live in the sneck i beleve!

I think they both live in Aberdeen.

Oh right, Rooney lives next door to my mum and dad... If anyone knows him well, tell him to cut his funking Grass when he gets back from his hol?s its a disgrace, has been for weeks now!!