FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's the Best Player at ICT?

Renegade

As the title says, who's the best player at ICT? If you can give a few reasons why as well.

For me - Esson - Seems to be a very good all round keeper and never seems to have a bad game.

Did consider Hayes, Foran, Tokely and Munro, but for me Esson takes it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esson is too good for us, he deserves to be at an SPL side that are in the top half, but lets hope he stays with us.

I dont think he'll resign on for us eather, but for me him and hayes!

If its off all time.. for me that would be big bobby Mann!!

Edited by Georgeios

From all of TBs signings Hayes looks the best by a long way. Have to say that Sanchez was pretty damn good on Tuesday.

On the other hand, I think if the club can keep Esson he could be the key to a return to the SPL so on that basis I'm going to pip for him.

I would also say Esson but not just for his goalkeeping ability, I feel it must give the defenders added confidence that they have someone of this caliber behind them.

He is also not above giving them a verbal roasting and this, in a funny way, must help i. e. commands his space leaving no room for doubt- a point we have covered on here in the past as this was something Esson's predecessors were not so good at.

Has to be Grassa, he's been playing this club for years. There's more skill in pulling the wool over people's eyes than some might think.

I've even heard rumour that he's some kind of superhero and his super power is the ability to sweat a Teflon based substance that prevents anything from sticking to him. Like every superhero power, it does have a down side. In the case of Teflon power, it makes it very difficult to keep your pants on.

Has to be Grassa, he's been playing this club for years. There's more skill in pulling the wool over people's eyes than some might think.

I've even heard rumour that he's some kind of superhero and his super power is the ability to sweat a Teflon based substance that prevents anything from sticking to him. Like every superhero power, it does have a down side. In the case of Teflon power, it makes it very difficult to keep your pants on.

:rolleyes::lol: ;) :lol:

Ross Tokely. He bleeds ICT. His heart is with ICT. He hurts when ICT dont do well. Ross Tokely, for an outsider, is probably more passionate about ICT than many Invernessians.

I would say that the best player is the player we would miss the most if he wasn't here, and for me thats Tokley

Edited by stevico1

:rolleyes:

Just now, its Ryan Esson easily. Roscoe hasnt had enough playing time to show his full capabilities this season(same with imrie. Hayes, id give him maybe another 2-3 games and then we'll see.

Of all time. Toss up realy between 4 players for me;

Dennis Wyness(the 1st time round):cause he ripped apart most defences each game.

Craig Dargo: Took half a season to get settled and ended up 2nd top goalscorer in the SPL in his 1st season(behind Boyd)

Bobby Mann: Arguably the best CB ICT has ever had and was bitterly angry when he left but i did understand his reasons to be closer to his family in Dundee

Ross Tokely: Forget this season so far, Tokely has been the greatest servant to ICT since its inauguration. Probably the best RB in the SPL when we were there and dont know why he wasnt drafted into the Scotland set up?

Just now, its Ryan Esson easily. Roscoe hasnt had enough playing time to show his full capabilities this season(same with imrie. Hayes, id give him maybe another 2-3 games and then we'll see.

Dennis Wyness(the 1st time round):cause he ripped apart most defences each game.

Craig Dargo: Took half a season to get settled and ended up 2nd top goalscorer in the SPL in his 1st season(behind Boyd)

Bobby Mann: Arguably the best CB ICT has ever had and was bitterly angry when he left but i did understand his reasons to be closer to his family in Dundee

Ross Tokely: Forget this season so far, Tokely has been the greatest servant to ICT since its inauguration. Probably the best RB in the SPL when we were there and dont know why he wasnt drafted into the Scotland set up?

He was certainly one of the best. But i wouldnt say the best.

For me, Tokely is our best ever player.

Name someone who was better?

Name someone who was better?

Whittaker, Dillon, Hinkel, Wilson is probably on par with Tokely.