Roll call for county...

TopSix

12.16 train, meet up with my buddy/ gadgie mate, burger, beer, fitba, hame, dinner, fitba on telly, celebration bottle of red, kip. That's my saturday planned.

:024: Good effort.

Work Half 7-12, 1216 train to Mingwall, Mallard Sesh, Fitba', Then home, Attempt to sober up a bit, Meet herself, Quiet night in with X Factor.. Hope to f*ck those twins go.

Edited by ICTFCkev

12.16 train, meet up with my buddy/ gadgie mate, burger, beer, fitba, hame, dinner, fitba on telly, celebration bottle of red, kip. That's my saturday planned.

:024: Good effort.

Work Half 7-12, 1216 train to Mingwall, Mallard Sesh, Fitba', Then home, Attempt to sober up a bit, Meet herself, Quiet night in with X Factor.. Hope to f*ck those twins go.

Ha! Mine's away on a gurll's night oot, spared having to watch thyat two. I don't think I could stand more half-wits after the multitudes that I'll find in Dingwall. Bring it on.

Work Half 7-12, 1216 train to Mingwall, Mallard Sesh, Fitba', Then home, Attempt to sober up a bit, Meet herself, Quiet night in with X Factor.. Hope to f*ck those twins.

Sorted it for you Kev............. :024: