FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup Final Roll Call

TopSix

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a lift up to Perth on Sunday - trains from Edinburgh are few and far between.

It's a fecking joke! It's either a direct train at half nine or a two hour journey via Stirling, all after a night out on the Saturday.

I am going, plus two. Altogether now:

I'd rather be in Kabul than Dundee

Rather be in Kabul

Rather be in Kabul than Dundee

You can stick your f*cking circles

Stick your f*cking circles

Stick your f*cking circles up yer arse.

etc

Getting a lift up to Perth on Sunday - trains from Edinburgh are few and far between.

It's a fecking joke! It's either a direct train at half nine or a two hour journey via Stirling, all after a night out on the Saturday.

I am going, plus two. Altogether now:

I'd rather be in Kabul than Dundee

Rather be in Kabul

Rather be in Kabul than Dundee

You can stick your f*cking circles

Stick your f*cking circles

Stick your f*cking circles up yer arse.

etc

Aye a two hour train journey for 44 miles. Personally couldn't believe how crap the service to Perth from Edinburgh is on a Sunday.

I'll be there with a few of the Glasgow contingent

I'm travelling down alone this time Redcard.....................so no "wrong direction train and clubbing in Aberdeen with Junior for you"!! :oops01: :lol::lol:

Yeah no drunken train journeys to Aberdeen this time mate :D

Think we are getting the 11:45 train from Glasgow so if anyone near wants to join us you are more than welcome but beware there will be lots of alcohol consumed on that train :D

I'm travelling down alone this time Redcard.....................so no "wrong direction train and clubbing in Aberdeen with Junior for you"!! :oops01: :lol::lol:

Think we are getting the 11:45 train from Glasgow so if anyone near wants to join us you are more than welcome but beware there will be lots of alcohol consumed on that train :D

I will be leaving stirling on the on the 12.15 train getting to perth and boozer with 4 others

I will be leaving stirling on the on the 12.15 train getting to perth and boozer with 4 others

Thats the train we will be on so come and say hello :D

I will be opening up a carry out at approx 11.00 in the Travel Lodge car park.

There's one of those family pubs there, used to be called Brewsters in fact. The staff were badly organised and completely demotivated. And you had to take your shoes off. Thankfully a change of management soon followed.