FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A thank you to the Club Shop..

Pele_Is_God

Staff are always top notch. Had a few dealings with the recently, latest being needing a refund for a double of order of tickets - no ones fault, but the websites. Quick and easy getting the money back! Keep up the good work!!

On the topic of the club shop, i dont like the new scarf. I would of been better is it was ICTFC-DUNDEE one.

Whether or not you like it makes no difference. Its the new ICT scarf and many others will like it. DFC, as the home team, have brought out a cup final scarf. If you want one check their website.

I reiterate what others have said about the lady's in the shop...... :P especially Andrina and Tess

On the topic of the club shop, i dont like the new scarf. I would of been better is it was ICTFC-DUNDEE one.

Whether or not you like it makes no difference. Its the new ICT scarf and many others will like it. DFC, as the home team, have brought out a cup final scarf. If you want one check their website.

I reiterate what others have said about the lady's in the shop...... :lol: especially Andrina and Tess

Alas, whilst Tess is still working part time in the shop, Andrina was made redundant by the club several weeks ago.

I have always found the staff in the shop to be really helpful. I remember buying a strip a few years back and I asked if I got discount on it as a ST holder. The girl I spoke to said she didn't think so but would provide the P & P for free which essentially equated to a 10% discount anyway. Very nice of her.

Mind before the last game of the season v Falkirk, on the morning of the match I couldn't find mine, and my pals, tickets. Phoned up the shop and they printed another 2 off for me no bother to collect when I went down.

Always been friendly and extremely helpful, and the service - top class whenever I've bought anything from them.

Yea. I was thinking that.

the ladies in the shop are lovely. They are very nice to my sis. They got her a McBain singed shirt :)

Yea. I was thinking that.

the ladies in the shop are lovely. They are very nice to my sis. They got her a McBain singed shirt :)

Did she get it cheap cos of the iron pattern on the back ?

I'd add my thanks to the shop staff for my experience this week.

I'd been dithering over cup final tickets for various reasons. Finally called the shop late on Wednesday afternoon. The helpful lady who took my call expressed some concern over whether the tickets would arrive in time (and I had some concerns myself but elected to go ahead).

She told me the post collection had already been made, but said she would go home via the post office and post them herself. Evidently she did that, because they arrived yesterday morning.

Another small example of the shop staff going beyond the call of duty, and offering real quality service.

Good to hear the the service from the staff shop remains absolutely excellent.

So was Mike Smith right that cost savings could be made here?

Yes is probably the short answer to that one.

Unfortunately their was certain jobs/tasks which were undertaken by the shop staff that are no longer such a burden following relegation....pre-match ticket sales etc. Whether more could have been done to increase shop activity in order to retain staff is a different argument though.

I would echo pretty much what has been said above. The shop staff have always been a credit to the club, and given the fact that they have (in some areas of the job) had to work with one hand tied behind their back then it never ceases to amaze me that they continue to operate as efficiently as they do.....and always with a smile.