FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Apology

DALNEIGHCALEY

In a thread relating to the next Scotland manager I made a jocular ( in my warped mind it was amusing :rolleyes: ) reference to Pele Paterson and his alcoholism , I would like to apologise unreservedly for any offence I may have caused to first of all Steve and secondly to any of the members of CTO . I wish Steve nothing but success in his battle with this terrible disease .

Well said DC.

We had a number of complaints regarding this issue. Good of you to publicly rescind the comments.

Not for this thread and slightly off topic, but the original remarks are exactly the sort of issues that have driven Scotty/Don to the brink. Lets keep the forum ticking over nicely.

Thank you DC - much appreciated.

Remember the old saying - please ensure brain is in gear before opening your mouth (post on a forum) :rolleyes:

For anyone who is interested Steve will be on The Hour 'live at 5' on STV to promote his book.