FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best places

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

As it is close to the end of the season i was wondering where the best places to check for ICT signing rumours other than the P and J because a lot of fans type in rumours for the Rumour Mill but where do they get them from?

As it is close to the end of the season i was wondering where the best places to check for ICT signing rumours other than the P and J because a lot of fans type in rumours for the Rumour Mill but where do they get them from?

Aberdeen EE. full of sh**e...........especially Charlie Allan. Last night's edition carried the headline "Magoo" set to swoop for all of our strikers!!!

Presumably because he attended our game against Airdrie on Tuesday night. This type of speculation really pi**es me off, considering we are currently in a battle for the title. We don't need these erseholes with their unsettling comments.

:004: :lol::lol:

Most of the time they are just made up, or someone heard them from a drunk guy in a pub whose mates mate made them up!

I believe the whole team is in Glasgow then. Could it be signing talks for the Old Firm? I've heard from a source that Djebi-Zadi is in line for a switch to Celtic. The feeling is he only makes two or three ****-ups per game - a substantial improvement on Braafheid.

...and there's yer rumour foundation!

Aberdeen EE. full of sh**e...........especially Charlie Allan. Last night's edition carried the headline "Magoo" set to swoop for all of our strikers!!!

Presumably because he attended our game against Airdrie on Tuesday night. This type of speculation really pi**es me off, considering we are currently in a battle for the title. We don't need these erseholes with their unsettling comments.

:004: :lol::lol:

I can confirm McGhee was at the game on Tuesday as he was sitting beside me, and all he ever did the whole game was write down on his notepad he was taking an extreme interest in rooney and foran with his notes

Given that McGhee mentioned having a "shortlist" of up to 100 players it would be surprising if it was only Foran and Rooney he was looking at ! However, I dont think we need worry about McGhee .... its a toss up whether he or Mogga go first !

As to rumours, P&B can be quite good for general SFL/SPL rumours as it is populated by fans of all clubs, but you do have to sift through some amount of s*** to get to the real nuggets.

Other than that I rely on a couple of major sources .... NewsNow (see link on front page of site) which syndicates stories from a variety of sources (including us) and real people !!! I have a few folk who are "in the know" as it were, either because they keep their ears to the ground or because they are or were associated with ICT in some fashion. Sometimes I get a decent scoop but most times I tend to get background on something else someone has posted.

There are a few other posters on here who I know to have impeccable sources, and a few more whose sources are at best sketchy, but overall I dont think we have that bad a rumour mill :004:

It used to be very easy..

any player playing well for C*unty used to end up at ICT by the end of the season i.e. Rankin, Cowie...... Barrowman :004:

I think it's fair to say that if we get promoted it would probably be the same scenario. Pick the positions we have the least cover for and the players playing well at C*unty, for example, Gardyne is playing well behind the striker and we are toying between Sanchez & Odhiambo for that position so I'd put money on him being at ICT if we got promoted. Brittain would also be a good asset because although Hayes is playing there we don't have a natural right winger

Mahonio just try and guess, or make your own predictions because that's what everyone else does on here.

Guest Mahonio

It used to be very easy..

any player playing well for C*unty used to end up at ICT by the end of the season i.e. Rankin, Cowie...... Barrowman :blink:

I think it's fair to say that if we get promoted it would probably be the same scenario. Pick the positions we have the least cover for and the players playing well at C*unty, for example, Gardyne is playing well behind the striker and we are toying between Sanchez & Odhiambo for that position so I'd put money on him being at ICT if we got promoted. Brittain would also be a good asset because although Hayes is playing there we don't have a natural right winger

Mahonio just try and guess, or make your own predictions because that's what everyone else does on here.

Like this you mean, Robbie Keane to Caley :lol::lol::lol: .

By the way that was a example ok hence the smilies.

Given that McGhee mentioned having a "shortlist" of up to 100 players it would be surprising if it was only Foran and Rooney he was looking at ! However, I dont think we need worry about McGhee .... its a toss up whether he or Mogga go first !

Think Mogga wins that one Scotty