FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

home shirt for 10/11

TopSix

would you like to see a return to the stripes?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. should the new shirt revert to stripes?

• yes
    • no
    • don't care
  2. 2. If the new home shirt is a design with stripes, would you be:

• Buying one regardless
    • More likely to buy one compared to the current design
    • Less likely to buy one compared to the current design
    • I don't buy replica shirts regardless

Don't see any reason why we can't deal with Addidas or Nike or Umbro etc. The Staggies seem to be attractive enough to Addidas!

I 'hink that County just buy the tops or have some wee team del where they print them themselves. Don't get too fashion conscious, we will always be a match winner/Errea sort of club. We were really punching above our weight with Le Coq Sportif.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely reckon stripes the best option. I liked the plain red and blue verticals and the one with the thin black stripe

. Never liked the current home top - definitely too close to Rangers... That 'Paddy Power' sample looks the business!

Guest Mahonio

Renegade, i like the red and white hoops one that you posted but not in red and blue but the 1st one you posted would make a good ICT strip with Blue instead of Red stripes and the 2nd one down isn't to bad either.

BTW, when is the new strip out?

Edited by Mahonio

It'll probably be revealed (in the normal case of ICT), probably sometime before the start of the new season. Probably July-ish I would've thought. They normally go on sale about a week or two later.

Guest Mahonio

yHZHK9BmYBXLYxczkO28mBVJ47ng1ws.jpg

I think this with blue instead of white hoops with the red would be pretty snazzy actually.

True but thats what i meant because Red and Blue are OUR colours or seem to be at the moment. I actually like the stripes going across rather than down to so that strip would be ideal for me but i WILL be buying one regardless as i have bought EVERY strip which started from our 1st season in SPL onwards.