FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Daily Record coverage

givmeaccccc

courier coverage was indeed good today.

with regards to the record coverage, i dont really see how anyone can defend it. yes, we've had the title won for a while but to not even have a photo of the celebrations is **** poor.its not like the paper has a set number of pages they have to adhere to.

at least now with spl football we should see the return of a more in depth match report etc in the p+j. it would've been interesting to see if aberdeens coverage in the p+j would've decreased had they been relegated , like ours did when we were.

Highland News today 2 pages plus back page ICT. County 12 page pullout. Comments pls

online coverage from both papers .... crap !

Highland News today 2 pages plus back page ICT. County 12 page pullout. Comments pls

County's No Playing Till Next Week So Couldn't They Have Put It In Then :020:

A Bit Of Topic But County Were Planning A Week Away In The Sun But Cause Of The Ash Cloud They Didn't Get Away :ph34r: :015: :015:

at the end of the day f**k the daily ranger as was the second replies comment.

i for the first time in about 3 years bought a paper on monday morning....the P&J.

their coverage was good.

these sooth mooths should stay where they belong and where the majority buy them.

I BOUGHT THE SUNDAY HERALD and their coverage was the usual match report........but I suppose what else do you expect from a glasgow paper?? the same as the DR.

They really do fuckin hate the fact that we are back in theSPL as they have to travel to the far North...............I live in Thurso btw.

They are justa bunch of arrogant twats that think the scottish football league should gono further northperth.

**** them.

:lol: