Fleetwood Train Trip

RedCard

I know there is already a Fleetwood thread on the forum but i want to add a thread which is more specific to the central belters who may be going down for the Fleetwood game.....i'm planning on getting the train and then a night in Blackpool afterwards, anyone else from the central belt planning on doing the same?

I know there is already a Fleetwood thread on the forum but i want to add a thread which is more specific to the central belters who may be going down for the Fleetwood game.....i'm planning on getting the train and then a night in Blackpool afterwards, anyone else from the central belt planning on doing the same?

Couple of financial disasters since I bumped into you means I won't make it - out of pocket to the tune of ?400 thanks to an exploding washing machine... Maybe try to arrange something for the Celtic game if you're heading up, though?

Couple of financial disasters since I bumped into you means I won't make it - out of pocket to the tune of ?400 thanks to an exploding washing machine... Maybe try to arrange something for the Celtic game if you're heading up, though?

Damn washing machines! :angry: Yeah i'll be heading up early for the Celtic game, think there will be a few of us so i'll keep you up to date nearer the time.

Me and few boys did this 2 years ago for the Burnley friendly.... Blackpool is a hell hole but we made the best of it, hopefully you manage to do the same. Wildcats is worth a look if it's still open :rolleyes:

Too much on at the moment so wont be going down

Me and few boys did this 2 years ago for the Burnley friendly.... Blackpool is a hell hole but we made the best of it, hopefully you manage to do the same. Wildcats is worth a look if it's still open :(

Too much on at the moment so wont be going down

It's looking like a night in Chorley after a few beers in Blackpool with a certain IHE :blink: