FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Darren Dods

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

We are being linked with him again. If ICT wont accept a small fee then he is apparently signing a pre contract with Utd. Word on the street is Proctor is going the other way. Would you have him back?

We may have Proctor back but would the management team?

We are all resigned to the fact that Dods is leaving but I think he will be with us till May. He is worth more playing for us just now than we would get by letting him go. Each place higher equals 75k.

We may have Proctor back but would the management team?

We are all resigned to the fact that Dods is leaving but I think he will be with us till May. He is worth more playing for us just now than we would get by letting him go. Each place higher equals 75k.

Good point Alex, I hadn't thought of that angle.

Would be totally pointless looking for a fee.

TheDaily Record tells us this morning that Dods IS NOT GOING TO DUNDEE UNITED !

Craig Levein apparently says there is no truth in the speculation.

I'm beginning to wonder if Dods will have to drop a level if he wants to leave ICT

Guest Arab4Ever

Proctor was at fault for at last 2 of Falkirk's goals the other day but I'd still have him as cover for Rossco...

Proctor was also only on for about 20 mins. He has made 2 substitute appearances in the last 11 games under Levein. Basically Levein doesnt rate him. Could be yours before long

a bit off topic here but i have been really impressed with machines attitude so far this season.

after openly admitting to wanting to leave i was of the opinion to change captains (quite popular these days is it not) and possibly drop him from the side.  I imagined he wouldnt be as committed and getting Caff or a younger player more SPL experience would benefit the club in the long run.

I have be proved wrong and it seems a testiment to his personality that he still gives his all for the club, as CC kept reiterating.

mucho respecto machino!

Guest Arab4Ever

is Dods still captain?

It must be quite awkard for him now. He said didnt want a new contract as he wanted to play near the central belt. In other words he wanted to move to Utd and play under Brew. Obviously this isnt going to happen so does he swallow his words and stay or move on to the Saints etc?

Darren Dods is an extremely decent person. For some time both Bobby Mann and Darren have put their careers before their immediate families. ICT supporters hope he extends his stay and wish Dundee United all the best. We have the utmost respect for your Chairman's medical condition and wish him well. Football has to be seen in the true perspective.

Unfortunately he is still determined to go South but with Brew offski the Tangerine move appears to have gone sour. St Johnstone and Stirling are the favourites and he would probably be getting more spondoolachs at Perth. Hope Mrs Dods doesnt speak her mind on ere like Mrs Blobby did.  :010:

is Dods still captain?

It must be quite awkard for him now. He said didnt want a new contract as he wanted to play near the central belt. In other words he wanted to move to Utd and play under Brew. Obviously this isnt going to happen so does he swallow his words and stay or move on to the Saints etc?

Yes he's the on field captain. I think Gollie is still club captain though.

Not really awkward for him to give his all. He needs all the win bonus he can get for the new family he wants :003: