FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PB

L_G

I know this is not football related, but worthy of a couple of days on this board.

Mrs PB is celebrating a 'special' Birthday on Monday 8th January.

We started the celebrations a little early and enjoyed some pre-match birthday cake.  Nice of the team to give her 6 goals as a present.  :021: :021:

Many happy returns from all in the L_G household.

:party04: :party04: :party04: :party04: :party03: :party04: :party04:

:panda02: :party08:  :party05: :party07::party06: :party07: :party05: :party08: :panda02:

:party01: :party01: :party01: :party01: :party01:

:wave03: :wave03:

Wahoooo, happy birthday you young fart... :015:

I remember when I was that young (errrm.........no I don't - that was a lie.... :004:)

Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of nice things. All very best wishes for a wonderful day from the remaining Gringo clan from Coventry Nil.

Hugs and kisses n all that....

:bighug:

:banana2: :banana99: :banana2: :banana99:

:kermit: (Go on - tread on it...its yer birthday . :015:)

:party01: :party01: :party01: :party04: :party04: :party04: :party05: :party05:

Guest PaulieBee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:party05: :party04: :party02: :party04: :party06: :party04: :wave03: :party05: :party04: :party04: :party04: :party05:

:kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

:kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

Go on - tread on them all, its yer birthday.......wahaaaay....pheeeeert....

:moon2:

xx

Happy Birthday!!!!! :021: :021: :021: :021: :021:

Hope your sat night went well  .. good crack on the bus ,  mind you,  the guess the radio station game went down well eh?

Crafty wee buggars ain't ya!  All that canoodling between PB and LG and I never even twigged.

I'll have to start putting the foot down a bit more now that I'm 21 ( :023:).

Thank you so much to everyone for such a fab weekend!  The cake was polished off for brekkie on Sunday morning!  :021:

Well we didn't quite get Deveronvale in the next round, but sure to be a good un anyways.

See you soon in the Innes

Mrs PB

x