FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your Player of the Year

Quite bizarre that the club haven't asked this. Up to their usual level of comms with the fans I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Who do you think has earned it this season?
And young player of the year?

Ridgers or Harper. Does Harper count for young player at 22? If so then that’s my pick for both.

Outwith that I don’t really have anyone else. 

For me it’s Harper, with Ridgers the only other name in the frame but some way behind. I see that those two are the only players to have started every league game. Obviously none of our players have set the league on fire, but Harper has been consistently good for us and has thoroughly earned a move to a bigger club this summer.

18 minutes ago, ICTPaisley said:

Ridgers or Harper. Does Harper count for young player at 22? If so then that’s my pick for both.

Outwith that I don’t really have anyone else. 

As far as I'm concerned, they are all young players.  

Posted (edited)

I’m very disappointed that the club didn’t do the bites so presentations couldn’t take place after last night’s game. Last year was the same so it looks like a pattern.

Harper gets my vote for player of the year.

Depending on the age cut off, he’s my vote for young player too. If he’s too old, it’s a hard pick given the number of loans, so it would be Bray for me. Why we put him out on loan still bemuses me. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 2