FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Managerial Question

Robertson won us 2 trophies and got us into the SPL, he also got us through the Pittodrie spell and to Hampden twice.  He signed Bayne, Dods, Black, Bingham, Proctor and Morgan for free (off the top of my head.. Hastings?  Dargo?  Wyness?) and was the first ICT manager to add a sense of purpose, team spirit and drive to our play.

In terms of admitting errors of judgment, I really cant remember.

In Brewsters current spell, he may have very questionable team selections but so far he appears to make an effort in change things after mistakes, even if he doesnt talk about it openly on Radio Scotland.

If Rowan Alexander can get the can at Gretna after winning the lower divisions and winning  promotion to the SPL for Gretna whose job is actually safe?

To surmise,  going forward, what if Brew starts to stagnate bigtime and the team continues to roll in the lower quagmire do you think  that his backers in the top tent would waste a lot of time keeping him on or would they approach John Robertson in the Green-Land with a view to Robbo coming back in the "all is forgiven" mode ?

And would anyone think that Robbo would seriously consider it? Personally speaking I think he would jump at it.......... :023:

Shall I get Agent Orange to start making inquiries ?  :cool02:

Or should Management go for Jimmy Calderwood?

I must say I like Jimmy for his always perky comments and I don't think he would be too worried about Brew's downfall do yew's?

This guy is quite a character and often very amusing. Got soirit that's for sure. he  you listen to Craig you find he is a different character all together, and as Eric Idle used to say..."say no more, say no more". :001:

DOH - Here is a clue. One admitted on a few occasions that he had made an error of judgement and I can recall him apologising on at least a couple of occasions - one blamed everything and everything else other than himself - and the other tends to go down the silence or no comment route.